Introduction

Hey, guys. Just placing a little trigger warning. This is a story about an eating disorder and there will also be self harm, alcoholism, and abuse. If any of these trigger you I suggest you do not read this story.

This will be co written by my best friend askingAalexandriaA she's a great author and mainly writes band fics. Go check her out.

~Sammibear

Hi there! I'm Lily, or askingAalexandriaA, whichever you prefer. I'm the cowriter with the FABULOUS Sammibear1228. Like Sammi said, I write mainly bandfics, primarily Chris Motionless, though I have a Kuza one that Sammi writes with me, and I write oneshots. Our writing styles are fairly different so it won't be hard to tell who you're reading, but I'll make sure I always let you know when it's me ^~^ alright enough rambling jabbering, love you guys be strong!

~Lilybean

Hey everyone, It's Sam. Lily is not able to write with me anymore so I have recruited my favorite person to help me out. I've unpublished the chapters that are already written so I'll go back and edit those and then publish them again as well as continue the story. Thank you for reading !

~Sam

Hey pals, it's Sam's favorite person. I'm Hanna and will be taking over for Lily. I'm excited to be co-authoring with such an incredible person and can't wait to get some feedback. Sam and I will continue to start each chapter with our names so it's known who to give credit to for each piece. Hope y'all enjoy reading this as much as we enjoy writing it!

~Hanna