Still the One pt2

She let out a soft gasp before she covered her mouth with her hands as they entered his unit. Everything inside reminded her of their relationship. Photos hanging on the walls were her favorite travel pictures with him. All the things they did the first time together were neatly framed. Her short notes and letters in colorful paper were in a transparent vase sitting on top of a drawer at the corner of the living room next to his la-Z-boy. The gifts she gave him all throughout their relationship were placed everywhere to compliment the look of the place.

He stepped behind her and wrapped his arms around her. She turned around to face him. With tears in her eyes, she hugged him real tight.

"I never forget, Love. You're still with me all these years." He rubbed her back as she continued sobbing. "It was hard at first, but I have trust in our love. I knew this would happen. That you would be able to come home..." He said. "To me."

"I'm so sorry, Love. It must have been so hard. I never thought my decision would hurt you that much."

He picked her up and carried her to the sofa. He made her sit comfortably on her lap and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm okay now. The orphanage helped me in coping up with sadness. The kids made me happy while you were gone. Kapag nalulungkot ako, pumupunta ako dun to play with the kids. Ang ku-cute nila, 'di ba?" He tucked some hair behind her ear and kissed her. "Pero feeling ko mas cute 'yung magiging babies natin." He said with wiggling eyebrows.

She leaned her head on his shoulder, silently sobbing. "I never forget you. While I was away, walang araw yata na hindi kita naisip. Lahat ng gawin ko, naisip ko sana kasama kita. We promised to do all our first together, 'di ba? Kaya sobrang guilty ko no'n nung napadaan ako sa Eiffel Tower. Hindi talaga ako nag-picture kasi gusto ko kasama ka sa unang picture ko do'n." She said sadly.

"We can always take pictures naman when we travel there. We will have an around-the-world trip on our honeymoon anyways."

That made her raised her head from leaning. She looked at him to make sure if he were serious.

"You're thinking about honeymoon? We just got back together, Jay."

"Jay? What happened to Love now?" He said and pouted.

"Sorry, Love. Don't you change it now."

"I've waited for three years, Love. Ano sa tingin mo iisipin ko sa tatlong taon na puro mukha mo lang nakikita ko." He even gestured to the pictures around them to prove a point. "Tapos araw-araw ko binabasa 'yung mga sulat mo. 'Yung mga gusto mong gawin natin together andoon lahat. So na-plan ko na lahat. I even have a complete itinerary of our honeymoon trip for three months."

"Three months?!?"

"Yup. Three months. Gusto ko nga mga six, kaso baka hindi mo na kayanin, kase malamang in two months, buntis ka na no'n sa first baby natin, hindi ka na pwede masyado mag-kikilos, 'di ba?" He then reached and fixed her hair. He kissed her lips gently and said, "Mahirap mag-byahe ang buntis, lalo na 'yung first trimester, hindi pa daw ganon ka-tindi kapit ng baby. So, I just cut my plan to three. We can just travel again kapag lumabas na si baby." He said seriously.

She sighed deeply and tried to absorb everything he had said. Everything was already planned. She was shocked but also felt excited. She couldn't feel the nervousness she felt the first time they were planning to get married. Yes, maybe she wasn't ready then.

"Love," she heard him called, "Hey. Love." He called again softly as he caressed her cheek. When she still didn't respond, he kissed her. He kissed her senseless. It took her a few seconds before she responded. She kissed him back and savored the kiss. They gently pulled away when they needed air.