Arrival at The Tree of Life

It took another day to get to the tree of Life. no one knows where fuli Ran off to, but the important thing was that they were almost there. But everyone was tired and wanted to sleep, but they were so close. Eventually they arrived at the Mountain pass. But kion Noticed Rani Was just standing there.

"Are you alright rani" asked Kion

"This- This was where I saw it"

"what"

"the explosion that Killed my Family"

Kion walked up to Rani and nuzzled her"Its alright, lets go"

The lion Guard walked through the mountain pass when they were greeted by a group of Lions.

"who are you" one of them asked,"what do you need"

"I'm Kion, this is the Lion guard, we came here to seek healing"

"alright then, you may come"

Then one of the lions noticed Rani, and something more.

"You look familiar, have you been here" she asked

"yes, when I was a small cub"she replied wondering what was going on.

"oh"

The lion guard walked through the Pass and saw the tree of life. It looked amazing, then they were escorted to the tree to meet the queen.

"Lion guard, meet The Queen of the tree of Life" said the youngest of the group

"Hello there, I'm Kion, this is Beshte, Ono, Anga, Makini, Bunga, and Rani"

"Nice to meet you all, why are you here" asked the Queen

"Ono lost his eyesight during a battle, and I got this scar, and....It makes it hard for me to know whats right and whats wrong" explained Kion

"healing Ono will be easy, your condition is going to take time to heal"

"alright"

"Now you may leave, but may I talk to Rani, was it"

"yes"

Kion nodded at Rani as the Lion guard walked out

"So tell me, have you lived here"

"Yes, I have"

"Do you remember your family or why you left"

"I remember my parents, My little brother, my aunt and Uncle, and Grandmother"

"I see so why did you Leave"

"I...There was this fire and my mom told me to run, she said she would find me, But they never came for me"

"So, what do You remember about your Grandmother"

"I know her name was Janna, She was wise, and I remember being happy when we saw her"

"I see, well my name is also Janna"

"what'

"yes, I had a granddaughter who happened to be named Rani, She disappeared a long time ago during a fire"

Rani then realized that The Queen was her grandmother

"y-your my"

"grandmother yes"

Rani then started to tear up" Why didnt you come for me,"she said sad and enraged at the same time

"Well because of my old age, I'm Incapable to travel, and I have a responsibility here to look after the tree of life, If I could I would have searched for you"

Rani was happy, she knows at least part of her Family was alive. She hugged her and walked off happy.

Janna then told the news of her granddaughters return to Sãhasí and Ãnanda

"are you sure" asked Ãnanda

"I am sure its her, rani is back home"

"where is she"asked Sãhasí

"I want to talk to her" said Ãnanda

Rani was sitting by a like, Everyone else on the Guard had their own thing going on and Kion was busy healing. So she decided to sit there and think. She remembered when she was a cub, her parents took her there, although she doesn't remember much now, she remembers a few things. then she heard a voice call her name.

"Rani" said Ãnanda

Rani turned around to see who was talking to her "who are you" she asked

"I'm Sãhasí and this is my mate Ãnanda" Said Sãhasí

"and were your parents" continued Ãnanda

"no..no it cant be" said rani In disbelief

"Its true, we are here a-"said Ãnanda before being interrupted

"NO, MY PARENTS ARE GONE" 

"Rani, we are here now ju-"

"IF YOU GUYS WERE ALIVE, THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU COME TO FIND ME"

"Rani, listen we-" Said Sãhasí

"NO, JANNA COULDN'T COME FOR ME BECAUSE OF HER AGE, WHAT ABOUT YOU, YOU HAVE NO REASON NOT TO GO FOR ME EXCEPT YOU WANTED TO ABANDON ME"

"rani no thats n-"

But it was too late, Rani ran off crying. She just wanted to be alone, or at least with Kion.

Well The video above has nothing to do with the video, its just another video I made, Is it good? Also I might make a sequel If you want me to.