(Chapter Four- A Promise Broken)

Start from the beginning

'Chip swiftly dodges the bolt of lightning before his back opens up letting out a few sparks, Yellow Diamond's eyes widen slightly as Chip's shoulder mounted cannons activate with a green glow'

'Chip fires off a blast from them colliding with Yellow Diamond causing a large green explosion to erupt infront of her covering her in smoke'

'Chip's eyes flicker for a moment as his thrusters spark, causing him to fall slightly before he regains his balance'

'Chip bangs his hands on his head for a moment before he looks back up just in time for a bolt of lightning to fire out from the cloud of smoke'

'Chip's eyes widen as the bolt of lightning pierces through the left side of his chest, Chip plummets to the ground as the smoke clears showing a rather angry Yellow Diamond standing across from him'

'While she seems rather fine she clearly took some damage from the blast that connected with her visible by the scratches and scorch Mark's on her'

Blue: "No...." 'Blue says rushing over to Chip gently picking him up in her hands

'Chip's eyes had begun to flicker weakly, a stream of glowing blue blood can be seen dripping from Blue's hands. A large hole can be seen on the left side of his chest, remnants of what was his reactor can be seen sputtering and stopping as Chip loses power'

Blue: "H-Hold on, it will be allright, I gave you my word..." 'Blue says channeling some of her energy into her hands doing her best to stabalize Chip'

Yellow Diamond: "Come now Blue, we have things we must attend too" 'Yellow Diamond says callously as she turns around'

Blue: "Leave....." 'Blue says quietly as tears begin to flow from her eyes'

Yellow Diamond: "What?" 'Yellow Diamond asks in confusion turning her head to Blue'

Blue: "I said LEAVE" 'Blue says looking up at Yellow Diamond, her diamond shaped irises glowing a vibrant blue color, shortly after a blue aura explodes out around her covering the entire room'

'Yellow Diamond's face contorts as a few tears gather in the corners of her eyes, her legs can be seen shaking slightly from Blue's aura'

'Yellow Diamond looks as if she is about to say somthing but decides against it and leaves the room silently'

'Silence passes untill Blue's aura calms back down, Blue Pearl peeks her head out from behind the damaged throne catching her Diamond's attention'

Blue: "Pearl, take him to the Peridot's inside the advancement sector....it may not be too late" 'Blue says handing Chip to her Pearl who carefully picks him up'

Blue Pearl: "Of course my Diamond" 'Blue Pearl says nodding before she hastily walks outside of the room'

'As Blue Pearl does her best to be quick yet discreet about taking Chip to her destination she can tell she is getting looks from the passing gems as she walks into a yellowish green sector'

???: "Ugh you Era two Gems are so slow! You gotta pick things up!" 'A feminine voice can be heard saying with a inpatient and hyper voice'

Blue Pearl: "Excuse me" 'Blue Pearl says walking into the room'

'The room has five separate Peridots inside, however one of them is much different than the others'

'While the others wear limb enhancers this one is naturally taller, her hair also seems to be a bright shade of green instead of yellow, her fingers can be seen stretching as she taps on multiple different screens'

???: "Oh my apologies, what do we owe the pleasure of one of the Diamond's own Pearl's being here?" 'The taller Peridot asks curiously walking towards Blue Pearl'

Blue Pearl: "My Diamond has requested you to save this Metamorin, he is on the brink of a total shut down" 'Blue Pearl says placing Chip's motionless body on a table'

'The Peridot walks over to Chip humming slightly as she looks at one of her screens'

???: "You may have gotten him here just in time, it seems his body has hardly any reserve power left" 'She says pressing her hand onto Chip's chest causing it to open up with a few sparks and a hiss'

???: "Now let's see what we have... here?" 'The Peridot says noticing the large black cube inside of Chip's chest, the usual red Diamond glow having vanished due to lack of power'

'She presses her hand onto the box while she uses her free hand on a screen, she then presses a few buttons on the screen causing the box to hiss as air is released from it'

'The box opens up into a large four pronged claw, the contents of the box let's out a shimmer as if light were reflecting off of it'

'Once the Peridot gets a view of the contents of the box her eyes go wide, with a excited smile crossing her face'

*To be continued*