11

Jisung's eyes darkened and he got up from bed, making Minho a little nervous.

" i don't even know if you're gay or not, i'm sorry" Jisung said coldly as he walked out of the door, making his way downstairs as he blinked back his tears. He couldn't believe that he made out with his idol but the thing he couldn't believe even more was that he did it without even knowing he was gay. Jisung cursed himself as he walked out of the door and searched the direction to his house. He hated his house. I mean, he doesnt hate the house, but he hate the people inside the house.

His parents are the worst.

" sweetie you're home!" His mother asked as he nodded.

" Chan and Changbin left a while ago, they said you went for a date since i asked why you were all dressed up." His mother smiled cheerfully.

His fist clenched under the dining table as he stared at the food. He didn't blame his friends, his mother already saw him dressed up and he normally doesn't.

" so, what's her name?" his mom asked again with that same smile of hers. His father also joined but instead, his face showed anger and hatred. Jisung was confused, his father never hated him in anyway nor did he do anything wrong.

" dear? Whats wrong?" His mother asked his father carefully, making sure to not trigger him with any of her words.

-jisung pov-

" you remember i told u that my boss hired another worker? Who i had to teach and show around??" my father asked as he clenched his fists.

I already know what he was going to say

" yes dear, what about him" my mother asked calmly as she tensed up.

" he is gay" my father almost yelled as disgust filled his face.

" what about it?" I asked cautiously as he turned his head towards me. My heartbeat sped up and i felt my palms get sweaty. He is a monster when hes mad, piss him off and your dead

" gay is disgusting, i hope you're not sick like him." My father snapped and i could have sworn that i saw flames in his eyes.

" i-im n-not" i stuttered as i put a piece of meat in my mouth. I wasn't in the mood for lecture or anything. I have worries of my own, which is slowly eating me up.

How am i supposed to come out to them??

i shouldnt have lashed out at minho like that

What if he hates me?

What if he isn't even gay???

All these worries were stressing me out. I felt hopeless and helpless. Everything i do turns out the opposite way as i wanted. Why can't i be normal and happy for once??

I need to come out to them, even it means i have to live on the streets.

Those were my thoughts before standing up, taking a deep breath and my lips seperated as i spoke the first word.