10

" that was nice" Minho smiled as he streched, yawning afterwards.

" i know rightt" Jisung returned the smile before covering his mouth as a yawn escape.

" let's go to bed" Minho suggest as he stood up, straightening his clothes.

" ill take the couch" Jisung smiled before lying down, resting his head on his palms.

" no no no ill take the couch instead" minho huff as he pulled Jisung up.

" nO im taking th- YAHHHHHHH LEE MINHO"
Jisung felt him being lifted up as he fial is legs in the air.

" lee minhoooo put me downnnn" Jisung whined as he struggled to free from the strong grip.

Jisung gluped and his breath hitched as minho tightened his grip on Jisung's thigh.

" liking it baby?" Minho smirked, earning a light slap on the shoulder from the angry younger.

" n-no!!! Put me down!" Jisung mentally cursed himself for stuttering which would make minho even more teasy.

" stuttering huh? Well, too bad we are already here" Minho laughed before throwing Jisung onto his queen sized bed.

" heyyyyy!!!!" Jisung whined as minho plopped down beside him, ruffling his hair.

" ill be downstairs, call me if you need anything baby squirrel" Minho winked and turned around ready to leave when jisung tugged on his sleeve, causing him to turn around.

" missing me already? Aww my squirrel" minho smirked and winked before patting Jisung's head and messing his hair.

" no, just sleep on the bed! Im fine on the couch you know and since when i was your squirrel?" Jisung rolled his eyes and raised an eye brow as he spoke.

" then we will sleep together" minho smirked as he jumped back onto the bed, clinging onto Jisung's shirt, close to ripping it off.

" h-hey!" Jisung struggled out of the elder's grip as he moved around.

"my squirrel is a lil feirce today huh?" Minho's lips curved up into a small smirk as he burried his face in the crook of Jisung's neck. Jisung flushed red as he felt the small, hot breaths on his bare neck.

" m-minho, since when i was your squirrel?" Jisung asked again since his first attempt was ignored.

" oh i guess i will have to try harder then" Minho giggled before snuggling into Jisung's chest, listening to his fast heartbeats.

" squirrel, is your heart ok? Its like you've been running a marathon" minho laughed as he used his thumb from his free hand to draw circles on Jisung's stomach.

" i-i" Jisung stuttered even more when he met minho's dark blue eyes, drowning in them. They were like galaxies, and Jisung loved them.

" take a picture, it lasts longer" Minho chuckled at a blushing Jisung. He had been staring at minho for awhile now, especially his eyes.

Minho suddenly leaned in and closed up the gap inbetween them. Minho's hot breath could be felt on Jisung's plump lips as he leaned closer and closer.

" kiss me already" Jisung said as he closed up the remaining gap between them and connected their lips. Jisung's head was cleared, no worries or stress could be felt, it was as if minho cleared them. Jisung slowly bit Minho's bottom lip, seperating them. Minho smirked into the kiss as he slid his tongue in. The makeout session was steamy and they panted for air as they pulled out. Minho kissed the younger's forehead before lying down on the bed.

Jisung took deep breaths but his breath soon turned into panick as he realised everything he had done.

He kissed minho

He kissed a boy, a guy

Without knowing if he was gay

And worst of all, how was he supposed to come out to his parents.

Coming out is already hard enough

But what if their homophobic?

Oh wait, they already are...........