ᑕᒪᑌᗷ ᗷᑌᒪᒪᗴ丅

Lisa's POV

We parked in the carpark and immediately we walked inside the guards didn't stop us because we knew the owner of the place Onda heard some girls complaining about why we got to go inside when they were first in line, but Onda just rolled her eyes. The neon lights hit our eyes, and to be honest it was blinding me so we ended up going to the VIP room. We ordered whiskey and I loved it.

 Hwasa decided that we should go and dance so me and Onda just followed her, instead of dancing on the dance floor she asked the manager to set up a dance show for us she obviously got what she wanted, we had to wait a while for the manager to get things ready, he then told one of his staff to announce the show, the employee ran onto the stage and told the Dj to stop the music and then grabbed the microphone and began to talk "Welcome To Club Bullet! Tonight we have a special show for you's. So let's give it up for THE BAD DEVILS!" That was our queue we ran onto the stage and heard screaming and cheering we gave each other secret nods and just danced.

(Left : Hwasa  Middle : Onda  Right : Lisa)

Once we finished the group dance me and Onda left the stage and waited for Hwasa to finish her

solo.

Lisa's Solo.

Onda's Solo. 

Once we all finished we walked back to the VIP room we sat down on a couch in the corner with wide window then Onda looked out the window and her eyes got caught on a race track with people on the outside of the track and a few people on the race track with cars. Onda just stared and smiled Lisa then caught Onda staring down at the race track.

Lisa's POV

"Do you want a race?" I asked Onda, she then looked at me gave me several nods. I stood up and the both of them followed outside to the race track. 

Onda's POV

Me and Hwasa followed Lisa all the way to the race track, Lisa asked the host if I could join the race and he said yes I squealed and ran to my car and drove it over to the race track. I hopped out of my car and all I saw was wide eyes on people's faces, I thought it must of been my beauty or my beautiful car. I then walked towards the contestants and sat down on a couch with other two people. "Welcome new girl." I moved my head around looking for the owner of the voice until he spoke again "here." I then looked next to me and didn't speak, I was so shocked because...

" I then looked next to me and didn't speak, I was so shocked because

He was so fucking hot... I quickly turned my head around and started fanning myself Hwasa saw me and gave me a teasing face I gave her the middle finger and turned to the guy and spoke "Sorry for uh not knowing.." I said he chuckled because of my nervousness "It's ok." "I'm Taehyung but you can call me V if you want." His voice went deep ust after that sentence my heart melted but I obviously didn't show it "Nice to meet you uh Taehyung, I'm Serim but just call me Onda" I smiled giving him a peace sign. Taehyun was about to say something until a big TV in the middle of the lounge turned on I almost jumped of the sudden noise.

It was the Host he told us to get on the race track so we did exactly was he said, The boys had to go first so Taehyung had to race. I wished him good luck and he gave me a simple thanks. Taehyung pulled his car on the race track I just nodded at his car.

Taehyung's Car

The race then was about to begin

(Pretend The red car is Taehyung's)

I cheered for Taehyung when he stepped out of his car he was crowded by people. He saw me and walked towards me then everyone left "Thanks Onda." I simply gave him a smile "and Good luck to you too Onda." "Thanks" I said. I left and went inside my car and drove it to the race track I saw Taehyung staring and Hwasa and Lisa cheering for me.

(Pretend Onda as Lisa but don't include the last part when they all come together and pretend Onda won)

I won. I got out of my car and ran to Lisa & Hwasa and they gave me a hug "Well Done Onda!" said Lisa and Hwasa, "Thanks!" I said smiling I saw taehyung walking towards me while he was walking towards me Hwasa and Lisa walked away giggling. 

Lisa's POV

Me and hwasa walked away because that random dude was coming towards Onda, Hwasa started giggling I gave the guy a death stare and mouthed 'better look after her' I then started to fake giggle. We walked into the Club again until something caught my eye I ran towards him and yelled "BABE!"

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ

Sorry for uploading so slow I'm a very lazy person

Fight MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara