She takes pulls her shirt over her head. Revealing her smooth skin and covered breast to me. She smirks knowing she has all my attention. Turning around and bending over she presents me her ass as she slowly removes her panties. She skirt is covering all the good parts but the smell of her arousal knocks me down. I am ready to explode with just her scent in my lungs. She flips her skirt up before turning around and letting it fall back into place.

She grabs a remote I see her rubbing her thumb across it to make sure its what she wants. Clicking on the sound system easily navigating to her station, she looks up and you can see the physical change to her body. She goes from youthful and innocent to a sexy vixen. She knows what her body does to me. Walking back over she places her hands on my knees and climbs on top of me reaching down she unsnaps my jeans and lowers the zipper. Turning up the volume she seems to be waiting for a song to play. Leaning back she caresses my thighs. Running her hands up and down them. She abs flex with this motions. I can see every contour of her stomach. Strong and supple. She piercing hits the light, so smooth. Her eyes glint in the semi-darkened room. Shes leans back holding on to me with one hand while running her fingers through her hair with the other. I feel her hips moving slightly, suddenly she growls in frustration.

"Chair please"she says.

I get up with her wrapping her legs around me and carry us to a chair. Sitting down I can tell by the look in her eyes this is the song she has been waiting for and the fact that I am now in trouble. She starts swaying hips picking up the beat. She starts slowly enticing me. I admire every inch of her. She is facing away from me. Softly shaking her ass with every twitch of her hips. Putting her hands on her knees to arch and pop her back. I reach to grab her ass. She turns and pushes me away wiggling her finger towards me. turning back away she rubs my jawline. Bending over again I grab her ass.

"Ok you win," she says walking away smirking. I see her feeling around the closet. I arch a brow when she emerges carrying various objects. In particular, I see rope. Straddling me again, she runs her hands down my arms to hands. Entwining her hands in mine and presses my fingers against the legs of the chair. 

The can feel her hips grinding to the current song being played. All I can do is vision her pussy opening and sliding over me.

CLICK.

Snapping me out of my reverie, I realize Kaira has managed to handcuff my hands together while tying them to the legs of my chair. Sitting up she kisses me. Running her tongue over my bottom lip. Before biting me drawing blood, my reacts hard to the sharp pain jerking up into hers. She moans as she runs hers hands up my stomach to my breast, quickly pinching my nipples and tugging on the rings. Moving off me she kisses me again. 

Standing up and turning around looking over her shoulder. I swear she sees me. Locking her eyes with mine as before dips her back moving her ass to the bass. Her hands on her knees as she lets her pelvis and waist dominate her movements.  Moving her body around the room with the most sensual body movements known to man. Her ass cheeks are moving perfectly to the beat. 

I feel my skin getting hot. I fight to control my body's reaction but she is sex personified. She moves over my thighs leaning forward with her crotch over mine she grinds against me. I can picture her clit pressing down on mine. Feeling her wet lips moving across me. She sits up and leans back placing a deeper arch in her back and putting her ass deeper into my lap. She is twirling and bouncing her ass like she would on my dick. 

Her arousal is getting stronger, moving forward again she starts to unclasp her bra. Turning back around facing away from me she lets it fall. Her ass is running over my clit, moving in slow circles she presses into me. My muscles are straining as the heat burns me up. Putting her legs over my thighs with her hands back on her knees, her weight falls on me, pressing firmly into my clit. I spasm. I know she feels me now.