Chapter 29 - Together

Start from the beginning

"...Shinobu... You are a girl, so please act like one a little bit more...".

Ever since Shinobu enrolled in elementary school, she becomes tomboyish that Kanae and her parents feel strange. They don't know how she can turn out like this.

Shinobu pouted.

"Then, Onii-chan don't love me anymore?"

Naoto immediately say with a loud voice.

"No way!! I will keep loving you with all of my heart!!"

"Hehehe~."

"Wait, what happen to your face?"

On Shinobu face, there is a few band-aid being plastered, he just realized it.

"Don't tell me you got into fight again!?"

"T-thats..."

Shinobu avert her gaze to the side. Naoto grab Shinobu shoulders and ask intently.

"Tell me who is it?"

Shinobu feel a bit reluctant to answer Naoto's question because sometimes he's too extreme.

"K-Kazuo and his friends, from my class."

Naoto immediately takes his phone out and make a call. Iroha and Shinobu look at Naoto questioningly, what is he doing?

"Ah, Tengen, you free right now?"

"[Hm? Yes, what's wrong? This is rare for you to call me on holiday.]"

"That's not important, more importantly, I need your help."

"[Help?]"

"Yes, call all of your men now."

"[Eh? Why?]"

"Because there is some punk I need to eradicate."

"[For real!? Tell me which school and what grade they are! I feel very bored these days!]"

"His name is Kazuo from sunflower elementary school, class two, wait, class three since we already get into the new study year. Those punk dare to hurt my little sisters!"

"[...]"

"I want them to disappear from this earth."

"[I should have known, did your siscon tendency kicked in again?]"

"Who do you call siscon!? Want me to kill you!? It's called familial love! Just shut up and do your job!"

"[No, bye.]"

Tengen voice followed by something clicked and beeping noise.

"...That god-complex bastard... No choice, I will erase them on my own- ouch!"

As Naoto keep muttering something dangerous, he feels something smacked him from behind. He turns around with a displeased face. Naoto saw a beautiful girl wearing a twin butterfly ornament standing behind him with a gentle smile.

"What are you doing Kanae?"

"That should be my question, do you want to scare Shinobu and Iroha friends away?"

"..."

"Don't worry onii-chan! I already teach them a lesson!"

"Why are you fighting with them?"

"Because they pick on Iroha."

Naoto pat Shinobu head gently.

"Good job! Thank you Shinobu~."