Chapter 29 - Together

Magsimula sa umpisa

"[Oh, you made a lot of good friends. I'm very happy.]"

"Of course."

"[I heard there is a legend saying that of you look toward the direction of the northern star at night and clap your hands three times, your wishes can come true. Maybe if you do that, you can get into the same class as everyone.]"

"Do you really think I believe something like that? I'm not a kid anymore."

"[Well you never believe in something like this even when you are a kid, but there is nothing wrong with trying it out right? You won't lose anything.]"

"Yes, yes."

"Onii-sama, I already finish hanging the laundry."

Iroha said as she approaches Naoto with an empty laundry basket. Naoto look at Iroha and pat her head with a big smile.

"Ohhh~, thank you Iroha~. I'm sorry I didn't help you, our stupid aniue just won't stop talking. He keeps asking about every little detail like a cop."

"[That's cold, I just want to know how you are doing over there because you never talk anything about school when you come to Kyoto.]"

Iroha starts grabbing the hem of Naoto kimono and say.

"Onii-sama, give it to me! Give it to me! I want to talk to aniue too!"

"Ahhh, yes, yes, I understand! So don't pull my clothes or mother will scold me again if the kimono become loose!"

Naoto gives the phone to his little sister, Iroha accepts it with face full of smile and start speaking happily.

"Aniue~."

"[Iroha~, you sound very happy, did something good happen?]"

"Yes~, listen, listen, one week ago Shinobu and I..."

Iroha sit on the veranda and start to talk happily. Naoto gets up and leave Iroha to speak with Kagaya. He starts sweeping the garden using the broom to clean the fallen leaves.

After a while, Iroha comes toward him and hand the phone over.

"Here onii-sama, thank you."

Naoto turn around and take the phone from Iroha before shoving it into his pocket.

"Oh, you done?"

Iroha nodded.

"Mm~, aniue said he got a job to do so he can't talk for too long."

"I see."

"Iroha-channn! Onii-channn!"

Suddenly they heard a voice of a girl from the gate. Both of them turn to look toward the source of the voice. From the gate, they saw a little girl with a single butterfly ornament is running to them with high speed.

"Shinobu-chan!"

"Shino-, w-wait, Shinobu!?"

Naoto becomes panicked because Shinobu didn't decrease her speed at all.

"Pooon!!"

"Guaghhh!!"

Shinobu ram her head into Naoto's stomach, making him kneeled to the floor in pain.

"Ahhh! S-Shinobu-chan, what are you doing!? O-onii-sama, are you fine?"

"I-I'm fine..."

He's not fine at all, his face become pale from the pain.

Shinobu put her hands on her waist and grinned smugly.

"Hehehe~, let's play!"

Weakly, Naoto says to Shinobu.