No More Mr. Nice Guy

okay sorry its been a while since the last update but Im here now. Shhh shhhh its ok. Cry it all out. Yes the sadness. I know. And thank you so much for all the reads and votes!! You keep me going. YES YOU READER. THANK YOU. And the song Mordecai's listening to this time is Alone Together by Fall Out Boy and yes his taste in music is all over the place but w.e I think it suits him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mordecai was left alone once agian. He had no clue on what to do, but having Margaret listen helped sort his feelings. He finally accepted the fact that his dream showed him that he truly was in love with Rigby. He knew that if he ever wanted a real future with Rigby he needed to tell him. He had to tell Rigby he loved him.

Mordecai opened the back door of the Café and walked towards the exit. When he was close to the door to leave the Café and head towards the park, a small figure quickly blocked his path and screeched in a high pitched voice that you could already tell who it was. Eileen.

"Mordecai!", she jumped up and hugged him. Eileen was Margaret's friend who also worked at the Café. She also had this super huge mega crush on Rigby but Mordecai tried to ignore that fact and convince himself that he shouldn't hate her for that. Rigby was undeniably cute, that was true. Who could ever resist his cute scruffled up hair and small stature.

"Heyyyy Eileen." He rolled his eyes and looked back down at her. He was not in the mood for this and he didn't want to hear her rant on and on about his best friend.

She smiled up at Mordecai then looked back down at the floor and started to nervously kick her feet. "Well Mordecai, you know how I think Rigby's cute and all right?" Yes Eileen. Everyone knows. It's so fucking obvious. "Well you know. I was w-wondering if you could. Maybe. Like. Talk to Rigby about me?" Are. You. Fucking. SHITTING ME! "See there's this new movie that I thought he'd want to see and I got these tickets for us and...", Eileen pulled out the tickets for the new movie they were playing at the theater.

Mordecai glared at her but Eileen just smiled back. She was smiling from ear to ear and that just made Mordecai even more angry. He glanced at the tickets and before she knew it, Mordecai snatched them out of her hand.

Eileen just stared at him as Mordecai tore the tickets apart and threw them at her face. "Sorry but I'm no messanger boy." He walked towards the door and pulled out his wallet. "If you want a date with him, ask him your goddamn self." He rummaged through his wallet and tossed Eileen a twenty dollar bill. "That's for the tickets." Mordecai then pushed the door out and started to walk towards the Park.

Everyone's an asshole. I hate everyone. Everything. I can't wait anymore. I just want to go far away and forget everything. Mordecai just kept walking with his head hanging low. He pulled out his phone and connected his earbuds. He placed each earbud in his ear and clicked play.

I don't know where you're going

But do you got room for one more troubled soul?

I don't know where I'm going

But I don't think I'm coming home and I said

I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead

This is the road to ruin

And we're starting at the end

Mordecai bobbed his head to the beat and mouthed the words from the song he knew so well. He kept this up for the rest of the song until he saw an enormous window that showed his reflection. His once beautiful blue mohawk was a mess and his eyes were red and puffy from all the crying. He stood in front of the window trying to fix his hair until a person walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder.

"Hey Mordec-", the person's words were cut off as they caught glimpse of Mordecai's face. "Aww bro what happened?" Mordecai turned around and found someone else he really didn't want to see now. Well he didn't want to see anyone but Rigby for that fact.

Mordecai ran his hand through his hair and looked up at the man. "Sup Don." Don was Rigby's nice, smart, hot, sexy, younger brother. A picture of Don in his swimsuit last year popped up in Mordecai's head. Woah no, you love Rigby. But if we can't have Rigby we always have Don. Mordecai cringed at the thought of being with Don. Don was an amazing person don't get him wrong but Don was not the type of person to "sustain a quality relationship".

"Mordo?" Don slipped his hand on Mordecai's shoulder. "Hey are you okay?" He was staring deeply into Mordecai's eyes, which were obviously not focused on what was right in front of him.

Mordecai violently shook his head. "Yeah I'm fine Rigby, I just....", Mordecai's eyes practically popped out of his skull when he looked back up to Don. "Oh my gosh, Don, dude I am so sorry."

Don just chuckled, "Relax Mordo. You know how I always wanted to be Rigby." Don's hand slipped off Mordecai's shoulder and clasped both of Mordecai's hands in his. "But I'm so glad I caught you before I headed to the park!" A smile creepily appeared on his face. "I have this thing I want to ask you."

Mordecai looked down to Don's hands around his. He smiled softly then shook his head softly this time. "Yeah sure, sorry I keep spacing out. But sure Don, your always there for me. I'll do anything." Mordecai looked up to Don's face. Mordecai obviously wasn't having the best day of his life. Or past couple days. But Don doesn't deserve to have that attitude towards him. Eileen was different though.

"Great." Don dragged Mordecai to his corvette and opened the passanger seat and shoved Mordecai in before he closed the door. He hopped in the other side and buckled up. "Mordecai I need you to be my boyfriend." Don turned his head towards Mordecai with a very serious face.

What have you gotten yourself into now Mordecai.