Not what it looks like

Pick of what I picture Skips looks like above drawn by DariusBishop on deviantart. Bloop.

*The Next day*

After last nights incident Skips happened to come by in the morning because Benson asked him to fix the toilet. When he opened the door to the bathroom, the toolbox he held in his hand dropped to the floor, surprised by the sight of Mordecai laying ontop of Rigby completely naked and Rigby asleep on the bottom of the blue haired boy who weighted twice as much as he did.

Skips didn't know what to do. And that was a first. Skips always had a way to solve all the parks problems, but he had no idea where to start with this one. He walked over to the sleeping bodies. He grabbed the shower curtain and wrapped Mordecai's body in it. He then proceeded to throw the shower curtain covered body over his shoulder and scoop up Rigby in his right hand.

He walked over to their bedroom and threw Rigby on his trampoline, then continued towards Mordecai's bed where he unwrapped his body without looking and covered him in his blanket. "You guys sure do cause alot of problems, but this time you guys have completely stumped me." Skips had no clue why Mordecai was in that state. "Maybe Mordecai's sick?" He reached out his huge palm and gently placed it on Mordecai's forhead. "Ha..and I thought they said idiots couldn't get colds."

Skips walked towards the door to leave to go find some medicine for Mordecai. Rigby was still asleep but he managed to curl up in a ball in his trampoline.

"I'm Sor~", Skips heard a faint whisper from Mordecai's bed. Mordecai had tears running down his cheeks. Skips walked towards him. "Don't leave me. I lo~".

He faintly smiled sadly. "Ahh, I think I understand now." Skips brushed Mordecai's hair from his face. "You huge idiot." Skips walked out the door and headed towards the closest Pharmacy for cold medicine.

Mordecai, why'd you have to stop being a clueless kid. Don't fall in love kid. You'll only get hurt. Skips memories of his past still haunted him. Please, god, don't let that idiot turn out like me. Skips stopped in his tracks and smiled sadly up at the sky. "Mona. Why did you have to leave me."

*Back at the park*

Benson had knew nothing about Mordecai's state which was why he was freaking out when he called the Park meeting and the only ones to not show up where them and Skips. But Skips had permission to go and come as he pleases. "GAHHHH THOSE IDIOTS. IM GUNNA HAVE TO SHOW THEM A LESSON."

Benson stomped his way upstairs to Mordecai and Rigby's room. He threw the door open, his face was as red as his hair. He was ready to explode any minute. "MORDECAIIII~ RIGBYYYYY~". He walked over to Rigby's trampoline and shook him so hard it seemed like Rigby's head would pop off any minute. "GET TO WORK!"

He then walked over to Mordecai and tore off his sheets, only to find no clothes on his body. Benson was completely dumbfounded. He was just staring at it. It was right in front of him and he was staring at it. "Its....really pink." He tilted his head to the side.

Rigby finally managed to wake up and looked over to Mordecai's bed, only to see Benson staring at something while Benson's ears turned more red by the second. Rigby got up and pushed his shirt up the scratch his stomach and yawn. He walked over to Benson, "Hey Benson whatcha starin...... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Rigby's face turned an awfully tomato red. "BENSON YOU PERVERT!!" Rigby pounced ontop of Benson and started pulling his hair. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUR FRIEND." Rigby started throwing weak punches at Benson's face.

Benson had no time to react to Rigby's sudden attack. "WHAT THE HELL, RIGBY GET OFF!!" Benson overpowered Rigby and was now on top of Rigby who had tears in his eyes and boogers running down his face. "Listen Rigby calm down its not what you think." Benson's face turned more red when he remembered what he just saw.

"OH YEAH CUZ IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS OUR BOSS LOOKING AT MY BEST FRIEND'S DICK!!!" Benson tried to cover Rigby's mouth.

"NO I JUST TOLD YOU THAT'S NOT WHAT HAPPENED!!" Benson was running out of breath. He never remembered a time in his life where he was more embarrassed than now.

Rigby bit Benson's hand, "Oh yeah? So what exactly did happen then?" Benson tried to come up with an excuse as quickly as possible, but in truth not even Benson knew how to reply.

Benson looked away from Rigby as he recalled the last three minutes. He just lifted the blanket and saw it there laying on Mordecai's thigh like it was normal. It was so pink he was caught in a trance. Oh god Benson, what do u like dicks now? "Um....well you see." Benson didn't think his face could turn any redder than what it was now, boy was he wrong. "I just....."

He looked back at Rigby. His bottom lip was quivering and his tears were streaming down his face. "Woah woah, Rigby calm down." Benson got off Rigby and sat back as Rigby got up and sat on his butt.

"Yo....you.....YOUR JUST A HOMO PERVERT BOSS WHO TRIED TO LOOK AT MY BEST FRIEND'S DIIIICCCKKK~", Rigby was balling his eyes out. Benson had no clue what was going on. "He....He trusteddd yoooou....*hic* Wh~Wh~WHYY'D YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT MORDECAI'S PA~PA~PENISSSS!! UWAHHHHHHHHHH!"

Benson felt like he was having a nightmare. And at that exact same time Mordecai woke up and sat up on his bed. "My head... What are you guys screaming at..." He got up and looked down at his boss and his best friend who both had really red faces execpt Rigby had tears and boogers every where. "What exactly happened." Mordecai placed his hands on his hips and realized there was no cloth there and a cold breeze hitting him. No. He looked down and saw his miny me was on display for his boss and friend.

He quickly covered it with his hands and looked back at Benson and Rigby who's faces where a deep red color, too hard to explain. "STOP STARING!" As if things weren't worse enough, apparently Muscle Man, High Five Ghost and Thomas heard from the front and came up to check just to find their boss's face really red, Rigby's as red and covered in boogers and tears and Mordecai standing in front of them butt naked with his hands barely covering his crotch.

Muscle Man looked towards Hive 5, "I think we should leave these kinda problems to themselves." And he turned out the door and walked away.

Thomas was still in the door way with all eyes on him in complete silence. He looked down at his thumbs and twiddled them. "So Mordecai..... Nice Dick?" He looked back up at them again and Mordecai's face steamed up. He collapsed again ontop of Rigby.

"NOT AGAIN!" Rigby was screaming at the top of his lungs. While Thomas and Benson just stared.

Ahhh Mordecai, this time make sure you wake up when no ones around. And with that he drifted back off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry My last two chapters were really silly but I wanted to make up for the sad first part. But dont get comfortable the next couple of chapters will probably be really sad. Mostly around Skips and Mordecai. But yeah thanks for reading this :) ur cool