In Margaret I confine

First I'd like to thank all you lil nerds for reading my story. Like woah. Ur super cool and I just ^_^ so happy my writing appeases you all. So for being such cool nerds I give u yet another chapter of this ongoing story.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               *A couple Hours later*

Later that day Mordecai woke up to a erie silence in the house. He looked over to Ribgy's bed just to find an empty trampoline. Figures Rigby wouldn't want to see me after collapsing on him completely naked.....twice. Mordecai's body winced and curled up into a ball as he replayed all of today's and yesterday's events. Why does my immune system suck? All he could do was replay the events and try to understand them.

Mordecai's biggest concern was still that dream. "I don't know what all this means! AAAAHHHHH!." He curled his body up tighter and contemplated. "Maybe I should ask Margaret." At first he was reluctant to do so as he figured how strange it'd sound asking what a wet dream of your best friend crying meant but either way he'd have to face it and tell Rigby and maybe in a couple years they'll laugh it off as nothing more than a joke. Or maybe in a couple years Rigby would hate his guts.

Either way this situation was too big for Mordecai to handle. He got up put on his favorite shirt and grabbed his torn jeans. Well Margaret your my last hope.

                    * At the Café*

Mordecai walked to his normal table, the one where he and Ribgy would sit at...together. His head was pounding like a thousand drums as he remembered the incidents of the past day. At this point he didn't really care whether Margaret thought he was crazy or whatever, he just wanted someone to talk to.

As he looked up he saw the beautiful redhead he was in love with for the past year, standing before him. "Hey Mordecai, What's up?"

Mordecai was about ready to burst. He got up and hugged her tightly. He was quietly sobbing on her shoulder. "Margaret. I think I fucked up. I fucked up real bad and I need help Margaret."

Margaret didn't push him away. Instead she stood there and placed her slender hands on his back and rubbed his back. "You're finally opening up to me Mordecai." She was smiling faintly. "Mordecai, how about we to the back and talk. Does that sound good?"

Mordecai just nodded his head which was still on her shoulder and he was led to the back of the store. "So Mordecai, what's going on." Margaret didnt push him to tell her, she was more laid back about it and just waited for him to tell her.

Moredecai slowly breathed out. He had to think of the correct words to say. Then he opened his mouth and finally knew exactly what he wanted to say. "I had this dream and I dont know what it means. I think im in love...", he looked down at the ground.

Margaret looked at him with sad eyes. "Something tells me it's not me." She smiled but her eyes told you she wasn't very happy to hear this. "So who's the lucky girl?" Her voice was cracking a little as she choked back on her tears.

"Sorry." Mordecai had tears running down his face. "I'm so sorry Margaret. Sorry. I'm sorry. I wish I could love you like I once thought before. But I. I think I love Rigby. I know it's weird and you might think it's gross but I-I can't help it. He just." Mordecai's words drifted off. Margaret's eyes flew open. She was in a state of feeling all these emotions and couldn't even understand why.

She knew she should be accepting and help. I deserve it. I knew Mordecai liked me for the longest time but I kept waiting for him to tell me. No. I liked him back. I should've just told him. But why Rigby. Why..... Margaret's thoughts trailed off. She knew she shouldn't be thinking about herself at the moment, that she should help Mordecai, but in truth she was angry. She was angry that after all this bullshit Mordecai put her through that he never really loved her completely. It hurt like hell.

Mordecai squatted and placed his hands over his eyes and continued to sob into his palms. After a while he wasn't sobbing anymore. He was now loudly crying. You could hear his voice crack but he continued to cry and scream into his palms. He raised his hands and ran them through his blue mohawk as he continued to scream. He never cried or screamed so much in his life. He was now pulling his hair and his eyes were tightly shut.

Margaret watched him for awhile til she couldn't stand it and decided to help Mordecai. "Mordecai get up." She was frowning. He was still squatting and screaming. She raised her voice even louder not caring that people in the Café could hear her. "Mordecai, GET UP!" Mordecai looked up from the ground. He slowly got up and met Margaret's eyes. She smiled and laughed a little. "Mordecai you look like shit." His tears had stopped and he walked closer to her and hugged her. He held her tightly. He feared if he didn't he'd lose someone else her cared about.

Mordecai clinged to her. "What do I do now? I never felt like this before. Please Margaret, tell me it's ok. Tell me he'll never leave me. Tell me he loves me." His voice was deep and raspy from all the screaming. He couldn't even breath.

Margaret pulled away from him and he seemed upset from her doing so. "Mordecai. I don't know why your asking me this." Mordecai looked at her confused and angry. What do you mean why? I thought you'd underatand. I need help Margaret. Margaret continued, "This is something you need to decide. I can't tell you what to do. I can't tell you that he loves you too and thwt everythings ok Mordecai." She backed up and walked towards the door to the back of the Café. "But I suggest if you really think you love him, tell him. And don't ever stop loving him." She smiled as she opened the door.

"Margaret?" Mordecai finally said something. His hair was a mess and he looked like complete shit.

Margaret turned around. She was upset ans angry but still smiled. That's just who she was. "Yes, Mordecai?" 

He looked up to her, "I love you, Margaret."

She shook her head, "No you don't. You may have loved me once before but you don't anymore." She pulled the door and walked forward not looking back again, it just hurt her too much.

As the door closed behind her Mordecai quietly whispered, "I loved you. Margaret."