Everyone and Don

Sorry for the long wait. Here's something for all the beautiful supporters who waited o(^▽^)o enjoy

******************************************

They were silent for a while. Mordecai stared out the window, thinking. What happens if Rigby finds out. Why do I care? Can I tell Don about my dream. He looked towards Don. Wondering if he ever felt what Mordecai was feeling now. Confusion, total and utter confusion. Also lust. It was strange. Who else lusts for a guy like this.

Mordecai shook his head. Forget it. This doesn't mean anything. Don was headed to the next store. A store with a weird name Mordecai didn't even want to try to pronounce.

Don parked the car, got out and opened the door for Mordecai. He smiled at Mordecai. Don't smile like that idiot.

Mordecai got out and walked to the store door. He pulled open the door and the whole store omitted a strong smell of cologne. Shit, he thought to himself.

"That smells strong as fuck." Don came up behind Mordecai and slapped him behind his head.

"Please refrain from curse words from now on. Any boyfriend of mine will act",  he looked up and down at Mordecai. Mordecai's pants were sagging. His blue mohawk was hard to miss and those gauges. "Forget it", Don rolled his eyes.

"Why are we shopping for clothes again, Don?"

"Tonight, we're going to dinner with my parents. You have to look nice." Don looked around and walked towards a male employee that was a couple feet away. The employee, dressed in a suit and hair combed back, turned around when Don tapped his shoulder and the employee smiled.

He and Don exchanged a couple words before his cheeks turned pink. Mordecai mentally vomited. Does everyone fall for Don so easily.

Don called over Mordecai and lead him to the dressing room. "I thought we were here for shoes?" Mordecai was being pulled around as usual.

Don laughed, "I changed my mind". He pulled mordecai into the changing room with him. Don pushed Mordecai against the changing room wall. "You know Mordecai," he was whispering in Mordecai's ear, "I never thought I'd be able to have you". Don started unbuttoning his shirt. Slowly, teasing Mordecai.

Mordecai could feel Don's well toned body press up against his. He gulped. He could feel Don's breath against his neck. Teasing his weak spot. Shit, I can't. Mordecai grabbed Don's waist, pulling his as close as possible. Their eyes met for a second. They could both feel their temperature rise to a burning degree. I'm going crazy.

Mordecai shut his eyes and for a moment he thought he was going to pass out again. His arms went limp and his legs could no longer hold his body up.

Don pulled away and grabbed Mordecai's shoulder and shook him. "Hey Mordo??? You okay there buddy." His eyebrows were raised. "Mordecai, you're scaring me. Are you okay?"

Mordecai pressed his body against the wall. He let out a raspy voice, "Yeah, sorry Don. I'm recovering from being sick. Sorry dude." He reached his hand out to Don's shoulder and patted it twice and walked out the changing room. "I'll wait outside."