A talk with leah (Ben's Pov)

"Queen Leah why are you attempting to marry mel off to felix dunbar?" I ask exasperatedly. "Well I'm merely giving melrose an opportunity to branch out and experience more than she could normally. If it helps make foreign relations a little stronger there's a benefit for me." Leah answers. "Melrose and I are in a very committed relationship. I plan to marry her when we are of age." I explain. "Oh no. You may be in a little high school fling now, but she will be following my orders by marrying felix when she is of age, you would do well to accept that." She laughs. 

"Well I can't and won't accept that, because mel and felix will never marry. She'll deal with you herself, and she might do it forcefully if you attempt to separate us." I say coolly. Leah gets a sour look on her face and stands up. "I'm sorry benjamin but my decision is final. Now if you'll excuse me I have a meeting with felix's parents about the arrangement." She says in a commanding tone and then marches out. 

"Quite the argument monsieur. Does the situation require a little illumination?" Lumiere asks. "If I don't figure a way to stop this then I'll lose rosie. I can't have that happen." I say and he nods. "Ah do not fret. You two are destined to be together, true love is a special thing that cannot be torn apart by anything. Besides that girl has the guts and the spunk to defy queen leah. If queen leah tries to push the issue then she can just go full dragon and, poof, problem solved." Lumiere jokes lightly. "Thank's lumiere, but rosie doesn't like using her magic to confront anyone." I reply with a sigh. "Monsieur all we can do is wait and see how the situation will play out. Now you need to get back to school." He says firmly. "You're right." I say and follow him to the car. 

When we get to school it's mid lunch time. I get to rosie's table and find her laughing at harry who is dangling a fry off his hook and spinning it like a helicopter. I hug rosie tightly and trin speaks up. "Thank goodness you're here loverboy. Felix dunbar was acting like he owned mel. He snapped at us and tried to order her around. He manhandled her when she wouldn't listen and it triggered a flashback." I hold rosie a little tighter and kiss the top of her head. "Don't feel like you can't come to me if you have another one." I whisper in her ear. I then stand, letting go of rosie and speak louder for the group, "Don't worry, We'll deal with it. All of it." I assure her and the group. "Bonjour cherie, I will be your personal guard for the day." Lumiere offers. "Merci lumiere." She tells him gently and stands and hugs him.

The bell rings and lumiere and mel walk side by side to her next class. I notice the group still standing there. "You gonna enlighten us on the situation?" Trin asks. "I can't, just do me a favor and promise you'll keep mel from felix as best as you can ." I tell her. "Well duh, that asshole needs to get lost and stay lost. We'll protect her." Nate says. "Thanks, I'm gonna go and fix this. I'm already looking into a few things." I reply and then walk away leaving them to go to their classes.