Why im here.

About a year ago I had been kidnapped by the government.
My parents were lazy drunks who probably didn't even know, but I had my little brother who watched them take me away. We were in my room trying on new clothing, that we had found near an alley. It seems weird that we just took clothes that we had found. There are some things you might not know, and something's I cannot tell you now. The year is 3072, the world has been taken over by the government. I knew from the start that they were greedy lowlife jerks. Anyways me and my brother had heard a noise, I told him to stay quiet. I went to look out the small window and there they were. They had just punched my father, I quickly hid my brother in a small little area where my wooden floor would lift up. I had told him to stay there until I told him it was safe. I had heard a scream, it was my mother, I had also heard banging and glass breaking as if they were looking for something. I glanced at where my brother was he was looking at me through the hole. I heard a loud voice from outside "Get the children"
I realized that I needed to hide, but I couldn't leave my brother. I loved him to much, I couldn't leave him hidden. Soon my door kicked open, there was a tall, strong man. I guess I had looked at where my brother was too much, because the man grinned and got my brother. I was so angry that I had punched the man, me and my brother jumped out the window and ran down the alley. I knew they were chasing us and I knew we had to split up. We decided to run separate ways until I was caught. Multiple men had grabbed me tight. I could still see my brother running, that had gave me hope. Except one thing he had turned around, he realized I was caught and he screamed "Spencer!" I could tell he was tearing up. He stood there frightened of me getting hurt. The men started to pull me backwards into a plane, I was struggling and crying I kept saying "Don't hurt Jude!" They grabbed Jude and took him away from what I could see, I was then chained up in the plane starting to take off.