Balthazar walked down three hallways till he finally found the man he was looking for, Castiel was leant against his locker like he was waiting for something or someone when he saw Balthazar he gave him a bright smile "My lips are like skittles. Wanna taste the rainbow?" Balthazar asked with a cocky smirk.

Castiel took a step forward and smirked back at Balthazar "I'm sure you taste much better" Castiel whispered before pressing his lips against Balthazar's.

"I can't believe he used a pickup line on Cas and it actually worked" Gabriel stated laughing Sam stood next to him also laughing "at least it worked," Sam said with a smile.

Gabriel stopped laughing and watched Sam silently Sam turned his head noticing Gabriel's silence "is there something on my face?" Sam asked after catching Gabriel's eye "your cute when you smile" Gabriel answered with a grin.

Sam blushed brightly Gabriel thought to himself 'I wanna keep making him blush like that' "you're even cuter when you blush" Gabriel flirted, Sam's blush brightened in embarrassment "stop flirting Gabe" Balthazar shouted before going back to kissing his new boyfriend.

Gabriel chuckled "seriously Gabe going after a student? I thought I taught you better than that" someone teased from slightly down the hall, Gabriel turned around quickly and found his older brother "Luci?" Said man nodded his Gabriel sprinted down the hall then jumped on his brother.

He wrapped his legs around Lucifers waist, he wrapped his arms around his shoulders and buried his head in Lucifer's neck. With the unexpected weight, Lucifer fell on his arse with his brother still hugging him tightly.

Lucifer wrapped his arms around his brother and smiled widely "I didn't think you'd be this happy to see me" Lucifer said with a chuckle Gabriel didn't reply.

With all the commotion going on Balthazar and Castiel stopped snogging and slowly walked over to where Sam was stood "who's that?" Sam asked curiously with a slight hint of jealousy Balthazar smirked at him "you feeling a bit jealous Sammy?" Balthazar teased "don't call him Sammy" Gabriel demanded turning his head to glare at his brother.

Balthazar held his hands up in "calm down I was only teasing" he said with a shrug while Sam blushed brightly "that is our older brother Lucifer" Castiel supplied taking pity on the taller boy, Sam let out an inaudible sigh of relief.

Sam looked at Castiel and noticed that he didn't look too happy with the sudden appearance of his brother "you don't look too happy" Sam observed, Castiel cocked his to the side confused "that's because he's not" Gabriel answered for him finally pulling away from his brother and walking back over to the trio with his brother in tow.

Sam raised an eyebrow in question Gabriel leaned forward and whispered "if you let me drive you home after school I'll give you the full story" "ok" Sam agreed easily "really?" Gabriel asked shocked Sam just nodded his head which caused Gabriel to grin.

The bell went off and the small group finally realised that there were other students in the hall "how did I not notice the other students?" Gabriel questioned pinching his nose "you were too focused on one student" Balthazar and Lucifer said at the same time they looked at each other then burst out laughing.

"Shouldn't you be going to the lesson?" Gabriel asked Balthazar shrugged then took Castiel's hand and walked off to their next lesson, Sam was about to leave but Gabriel stopped him "give me your phone" he said holding his hand out "why?" Sam asked suspiciously "aww Sammy don't you trust me?" he asked placing a hand over his heart and pouting.

Sam sighed exasperatedly but still handed over his phone Gabriel took it with a happy smile and quickly added his number he thought about what name he should put down, he smirked mischievously quickly typed a name in then handed the phone back.