"The library is closed," she finally declared.

"What?"

"I just saw the paper at the entrance, it is closed for renovation," she pointed to the automatic doors where a panel was standing in front. Indeed, it was under renovation until next year. She knew it, I know, I can read her body language et she was a bad liar, a bad girl who should be punished by spanking her ass on my desk and-

No, no, no! Code red, code red!

Instructing my brain to destroy this perverse idea from my head urgently, I took a few seconds to find a solution and I was not supposed to panic. I must have known, of course she knew it was closed. 

"Fine. You can always go to the campus library," I was proud of myself that my voice hadn't shaken out. I lost all credibility if I lost my means, especially in front of my students. It was necessary to show that I knew what I was doing and that nothing could destabilize me. Even when it was a damn student like Miss Kim. 

"No, believe me, on Saturdays it's crowded. Impossible to hear a single word, especially as the room resonates. I had thought of going to a café but all the cafés are full because the teens are going out right now. So I conclude that I have only my home or yours left, if you don't mind," she gave me that sneaky smile once again. The little brunette was clever in giving all the solutions to finally restrict my options.

My headache was gradually settling in as my day had just begun. I quickly reviewed the rules that a teacher commits to when he or she practices the profession. I have no right to create friendly and intimate relationships with my own students unless they are graduates and therefore lose this student status. Also I was not normally allowed to give private lessons to my own students. How many times was I going to break the rules? What will it be like at the end of the year? Hopefully, I wouldn't be fired yet.

"All right, at your house, Miss Kim. Are your parents home right now?" it was the best idea if I still wanted to preserve a minimum of my personal life. It was too risky for me to take her home.

"Actually, I live alone in this apartment. My parents are often away on business. I rarely see them so as to feel less guilty, they decided to offer me that place," her mood changed turned upside down. She forced herself to smile and explained it playfully, but I could see that it was deeper than that.

"Okay, so you are the guide," I motioned to let her walk ahead of me. We took her car, fortunately I had come on foot or I would have had to pay for the parking hours. Passing by the luxury stores with their incredible architecture, I realized that we were going through Cheongdam street. In few minutes, we had arrived in front of a high building. It should not be less than 30 floors high. She parked at the place where her name was written. It was not surprising since the university was full of students from wealthy classes. So having your name in the parking lot wasn't weird. 

"Usually I don't take the car to the library, but since I came from another place, it was not possible for me to walk," she explained, turning the car key to turn off the engine.

"Why are you explaining this to me, Miss Kim? Are you afraid that I will think of you as a young lady with no responsibility for global warming?" I teased her by taking off my belt. I got out of the car to be greeted in the freezing cold. 

"Exactly. The last thing I want is my favorite professor not to like me,"

"Whether or not you are sensitive to global warming will not influence my view of you,"

"Well, that's good then. So, please follow me Professor," 

If you once asked yourself what the interior of the white house looked like, you don't have to go on Google because Jennie Kim had the same thing. It was even astonishing to think that we were in an apartment in Gangnam and not in a royal palace. Inspired by Georgian architecture, the interior was covered with white wallpaper. The furniture looked like it had just come out of its packaging. The tables shone so brightly that it was possible to see its reflection.

"Make yourself at home, Professor. I'll take some extra pens and another block of paper. Would you like something to drink? Water, orange juice, apple juice, grapefruit juice?"

"An apple juice will be fine, thank you," I sat on the leather sofa that didn't seem to be used that often. It was almost a decorative element like the rest of the furniture. A few moments later, I heard footsteps on the stairs that indicated that she was coming.

"The apple juice for my fantastic professor," she placed it on the coffee table and a bowl fulled with salted peanuts. 

In the end, the session went well. She was very diligent in all the exercises I gave her. She showed me that her real goal was to succeed in her year thanks to her efforts, which reassured me. Maybe I had too many ideas that she was flirting with me and that she only wanted to improve. I even suggested that she take a few minutes off so she could rest because her fingers were starting to hurt from constantly writing. 

The books that were stored by author on her bookshelf were a pure gem in my eyes. It was as if I was discovering a treasure. She had some works that were now impossible to get. She explained that her father had gone on a business trip and that he met a collector. Knowing that his only daughter was passionate about novels, he offered her those rare works. 

"Why didn't you mention it in your text? We could have made links related to the class, it would have been beneficial for you, Miss Kim,"

"I had thought about sharing these books with you later. I'm glad you like it especially to know that you don't have them. I can lend them to you if you want, ask me what you want and I'll give it to you," she grinned. This well-known tension was back when the beginning of the session had gone perfectly well. I had to find an alternative way to get back to that peace.

"Thank you for your generosity. And I hope you will always be ready when I give you the projects," I drank my juice that I had barely emptied.

"Oh don't worry Professor, I'm always ready for you," and like a fuckin bastard, I choked on the juice and ended up spilling it all over my shirt. If I hadn't spit, the juice would have come out through my nostrils, "let me clean for you!" she reached out her hand to grab the box of tissues and rubbed vigorously the stain that was forming, since the shirt was white, it was noticeable.

Besides the stain, there was also her behavior. I forgot to mention that it was on my stomach. Her movements had slowed down more on my abs since it was no longer the tissue that did the work but her fingers. 

"Miss Kim-"

"Do you work out regularly, Professor?" her voice was barely perceptible since the sound of my heartbeat covered all of it. I bet I was fucking sweating. 

"Yes. Miss Kim, I don't think it has anything to do with the lesson. I-"

"Why can't you be like the others? Let me at least taste your lips, Professor," 

Help.

Bad lust - JENLISAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें