Chapter Forty-One

En başından başla

"I trust her to do the same as well." Harry's moistened lips spoke the husky words against Louis'.Their intimacy grew by many factors when he did so, thusly leading to them both closing their eyes. 

"You can come with us, you know. Both of you." Louis cuddled closer to Harry's warmth, bumpingthe man's cheek with his nose.

 Edward held onto the curve of Louis' hips and pressed a delicate kiss to the round of gathered scarsat the base of the boy's spine. "Two hours with our mother should suffice for enough story-telling,petal."

 "Two hours?" Louis reaches behind him to brush through Edward's hair. As suspected, itwas all over his face yet easily removable. 

"Yes, petal." Edward kissed the inside of Louis' wrist when his pulse got close enough to the threatof his sharpened teeth.

 "I can't get anything done in two hours, Edward. Nobody can." 

"I beg to differ, petal." Harry tightened his hold around Louis' waist and crashed his lips against theboy's when he started to pout. "You will be getting everything done in those two hours." 

Louis' pout got stronger but it didn't do anything to convince either brother to fight his case for him.Harry chuckled and indulged none of his love's desires. They weren't accompanying their Louis andthat meant tighter time restrictions.

 "But-" Louis started to protest again, righting himself on his front. "-I have to buy yougifts."

 "No you don't, petal." Edward gripped Louis' thighs with both hands, keeping them strewn acrosshis abdomen. He dropped a kiss on the boy's knees. "We have you as the best possible present forthe rest of our lives." 

"Nah-uh." Louis sat up straight and rested his weight back against Harry's knees, his legs foldedover the man's side. "Now what do you two want for Christmas?"

 "You." Harry ran his hands up Louis' waist, stopping when his fingers were fanned out under theboy's shoulderblades and his thumbs pressing into his chest. 

"Yes." Edward concurred, voice trailing off in a hiss as he sat up and pulled Louis in for a hard kiss."More of you would be best for us. Always." 

He's momentarily distracted by the warm press of soft lips just below his ear where his bone dippedand the skin was so sensitive. He gasps at the contact of teeth scraping that area, an arm snakingaround his lower middle and whining with his eyes shut to the sensation of Edward's mouthtravelling down the column of his neck. 

Using the strength of both arms he encircles Edward's neck and loses his mind to the tingling, noncompressible feelings of want radiating off Edward. His head rolls back and from a weightlessposition it gets set on Harry's shoulder, the latter slotting himself against the boy.Louis raises his body up on his knees and falls back into Harry's arms, four uncompromising bandsof muscle strength strapped to his mid section so he can never escape. His skin heats up where itspressed to either twins'. Harry gave him an affectionate squeeze and traced his tongue over thebump of Louis' shoulderblade. 

"St-Stop." Louis said in spite of what his body wanted him to succumb to, trying to hold onto hisself-restraint. "I have to go."

 "Yes." Edward's lips wrapped around Louis' left nipple, flicking over the sensitive nub so the boywould hiss and moan. 

"You must." Harry finishes for his brother, knotting his fingers into Louis' hair and yankinghard. "You must stay.

Louis swallowed his scream of white pain and blissful pleasure crawling up the ridges of his spineto fester in the dark embers of his mind. He let his jaw fall open and a pair of lips overcome his,overrule his physical command. Edward tasted the inside of his mouth reverently, cupping hischeeks and greedily feeding off the scent and aroma of his sweet lover.