~Chapter 1~ The Show Girls

(Hi guys this is my legit first time writing a 1920s inspiration version of "Sooner or later you'll be mine" so i HOPE you enjoy this. Thanks!)

                                                            ~ 6:00 a.m ~

I woke up early in the morning, as I did I got up and went to the living room where I saw my older sister  Mae. I saw her putting on her dark red lip stick as well as her bright eye shadow, of course it's  time to work so I headed to the bathroom to get myself ready and make breakfast for Mae, Susie which is second older sister, and me Rave.  

While I am making breakfast I hear mae talking while looking at her self in the mirror putting on her makeup.

Mae: "Oi Rave, I saw someone today at the bar I was singing at." she said as she was finished getting ready.  

Rave: "That so?" I said quite interested.

Mae: "Yeah, I saw...a skeleton..a fat one at that with another with him who was a skeleton but..taller and...much skinnier they were perhaps dons? everyone in the bar looked at him and was  quite terrified both his name, looks , everything" she said feeling confused and scared just talking about it. 

I looked at her with a surprised look, while Susie poked out surprised of what she just heard 

Susie: "Wait your not talking about...the Fell brothers are you..they ain't dons but they are servants to the Big boss."

I was worried..what if i met them...Oh god..i'll get killed..If i meet the don himself..

Rave: "Ok sis stop messing around. we gonna go"