- T H I R T Y S E V E N -

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin on the other hand stared down at her and cupped her left boob with his large hand while leaning down towards the other one, his lips eventually being placed around her already hardened nipple.

Jiwon let out a small moan at the feeling of his tongue swirling around it and she couldn't help herself but pull on his soft hair.
"I know we haven't been dating for too long, but I love you. Will you let me show you just how much I cherish you?"

The sexual tension disappeared for a moment and the two of them looked at each other softly, Jiwon nodding her head immediately at his words.
"Is this your first time, princess?"
The female shook her head and asked him the same, getting a 'no' as answer as well.

After a sweet but passionate kiss, Hyunjin moved down to remove the skirt she was wearing along her panties, getting rid of the rest of his own clothes too.
Jiwon arched her back as he suddenly pumped two fingers in to stretch her out and she grabbed onto his broad shoulders out of instinct.

The older moved his fingers inside of her and watched her squirming figure underneath him.
"Baby... I don't have any condoms with me tho."

Jiwon opened her eyes and looked at him weakly, pointing at something to her left.
"The first d-drawer. J-Just take- Ah fuck, Hyunjin."
It was entertaining for him to see how riled up she was and how she started to clench around his long fingers.

Suddenly pulling them out, he quickly moved over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom out of the top drawer. Putting it on as fast as he could, he got back on top her and grabbed his hardened length with his left hand, the other resting on the waist of his girlfriend.

Jiwon's eyes widened at the size of him and looked back into his eyes.
"Don't worry, baby. I'll be careful and treat you the way you should be. Alright?"
She nodded nervously and motioned for Hyunjin that she was finally ready.

The boy lined up with her entrance and gave her one last, soft smile before slowly pushing in. A low moan escaped him at the feeling of finally being inside her and she hissed shortly since it's been quite some time that she's had been this intimate with someone.

Hyunjin now held both of her hands with his after she told him to start moving and skillfully rolled his hips in a steady rhythm. The two of them started to continuously let out moans and enjoyed every second of the intimacy they shared.

Leaning down to connect his lips with her neck, the boy started to mark her soft skin once more and caused her moans to become louder. His hip movements started to pick up their pace and at some point both of them were a moaning mess.

"J-Jinnie, I'm gonna cum."
Hyunjin left one last kiss on her neck and looked at her, their eyes locking almost immediately.
"I-I'm almost there too. C-Cum for m-me, babygirl."

Jiwon didn't even wait long and hit her orgasm, her core tightly clenching around Hyunjin's length. He groaned and came as well while leaving a loving kiss on her lips, thrusting a few times more to ride out his high and pulled out after, immediately taking off the condom and throwing it away.

After that he joined her back on the bed and laid down next to her, both their bodies covered in sweat. Jiwon smiled brightly and turned her head to look at her boyfriend.
"I haven't said this back earlier, but...

I love you too, Hyunjin."

•——————————————————————•

A/N:(22nd August 2021)It's been like two years since I wrote this chapter and I'm literally so embarrassed??Idek what this is and I stopped writing / reading smut a long time ago so editing this now makes me uncomfortable 🥲But I don't wanna delet...

A/N:
(22nd August 2021)
It's been like two years since I wrote this chapter and I'm literally so embarrassed??
Idek what this is and I stopped writing / reading smut a long time ago so editing this now makes me uncomfortable 🥲
But I don't wanna delete this chapter cuz it still is part of the story, so I guess we just have to roll with it
I'm so sorry lmao what was I thinking

Word count: 1356
Edited
Re-Edited