Trish x Fem!Reader 『Protection』

I had a mission.
That mission was to protect the Boss's Daughter, Trish Una.
As the only female in the gang of Buccellati's team I did my best to keep Trish safe and comfortable.

As things went on, like members of La Squadra attacking us for the Boss's Daughter. When ever Trish didn't feel safe or in a good mood, she had the enough trust in me to tell me things.
I of course was the only female she could do the girls talk to and I'll gladly listen, I was only a few months older then her.

My Stand wasn't that strong, I was a Stand user since little here in Italy. My Stands ability is turning everything around me even myself invisible.
That's why Buccellati mainly has me besides Trish, besides myself being a female, I could use my Stand to hide us if anything were to happen.

I was more like a tomboy, when Bruno first met me, he thought that I was a boy. Amused by my Stand ability and appearance, he decided to let me join his gang, I didn't had a place to go so I accepted.

"Hey, (Y/n).." I heard Trish call my name. We were both inside the Turtle the Boss left us as we were placing the little ice we had inside to maintain Narancia and the others cool as Buccellati and Mista fought the Stand User on board trying to find us.
"Yeah..?" I replied.

"I just wanted to say thanks.. For protecting me. All of this is scary for me and even I don't understand what all these things I see are.." She finished her sentenced. Shaking a little while she places the ice all over Narancia's face to keep him cool.

"No need to thank me.. I'm doing what I was ordered to do." I say with a smile.
Trish gave off a weak smile, still a little scare of things happening to her.

It may sound weird but I slowly feel like a have a crush on her. It's only been a few days but I just feel a connection with her, I know we are both female and that I shouldn't be getting so close to her but I just can't help but think about her.
I got to know here better than the rest of the gang, and she trusted me especially for being there for her.

As things went by it was finally time to say goodbye, Buccellati was gonna take Trish to the Boss. I gave her a hug and wished Goodbye to her as Buccellati takes her in the building and we wait till he comes back. I guess that'll be the last time I'll ever see her again, but what I hoped for is that she can have a good relationship with her Father.

Something weird was happening the moment Buccellati was gone. Giorno then started panicking and went running inside. I knew they were planning something from the beginning but this made me more aware of it.
Giorno then got up and started running inside the building everyone else in the boat shouted to him to get back but he didn't listen. I didn't like what was going and didn't hesitate to follow him behind before turning myself invisible because of fear.

"(Y/n)!!" I heard them shout my name. I ignored and went right to follow Giorno from behind.
What I came across I didn't understand, Giorno was healing Bruno and Trish was still there but her hand seemed to be cut off. "W-what! What happened?!" I shouted. I started to question my self.
'Why is Trish still here? Why is Buccellati hurt? What happen when he left to her??'

As we were all together once again in front of the boat, Buccellati places Trish down in the boat and explained that he was about time betray the Boss, and who ever was willing to join him, to step in. I just thought about it. The Boss really was trying to kill his own daughter??

"W-what kind of father would do such a thing as killing their own Daughter!?" I angrily shouted, I looked as Trish was has her eyes closed, her hand zipped with Sticky Fingers zipper.
If I joined I know I could possibly die but.. If it's for her then I would do anything, and to help Buccellati just as he helped me when I was in need.