●Leave Me Alone●

7:00 am

"Come on Aria before you're late for school."

"Okay mommy I'm coming " she said while putting on her shoes.

I hear my phone go off and I Check it

"Who is bothering me this early."

Jacquees:  Can I pick Aria up from school today?

I roll my eyes and text back okay. The last thing I wanna do is see his face today.

"Ari your dad is picking you up today."

"Okay"

♡Arias POV ♡

Ugh why couldn't mommy tell him No. I don't wanna see him anymore but I can't tell my mommy that.

End of Pov

After i dropped Aria off at school I went to the studio. Izzy was there and I had to tell her what happened yesterday.

"Annoying much. I would have thought you had two kids the way he's acting." she said while laughing

"He really tests my patience sometimes. I have to get along with him though because of Aria."

"You stuck with him for 15 more years. Get used to it."

"Please don't remind me. Let's get class started so I can forget about all of this."

3:00pm After school

Que's Pov

I waited at Arias school for her to come out. When she saw me she wasn't as excited as she usually is. Must have had a bad day.

"Hey princess how was school?" I said reaching my arms out to pick her up.

"Fine" she said avoiding me and walking to the car.

"What's up with you little miss attitude."

"Nothing" she snapped back folding her arms.

"You got in trouble at school or something." I said starting up the car.

"No I didn't"

"Then What's the problem. "

"I said nothing just leave me alone Dang!"

She got a mouth just like her mama. I was so close to stopping the car but I didn't.

"You know what imma let your mama deal with you."

"Whatever " she said rolling her eyes.

At Airen's house

I waited for Que and Aria to get back they should be here in a while. Hopefully No drama goes on.

I hear the door bell ring and I get up to get the door. When I open the door I see Aria stomp in the house and throw down her bookbag.

"You're so irritating!" she said while stomping up the steps.

I'm shocked for a second then I turn around to Que.

"What the hell did you do to her."

"Me?! She just came from school with an attitude"

"Aria Faith if you don't get your little self down here right now!"

I hear her coming out the room

"Yes mommy" She says from the top of the stairs.

"All the way down here now" I say pointing infront of me.

She comes all the way downstairs and looks at me innocently.

"Yes mommy"

"Oh No that face doesn't work on me. Why did you have such an attitude today when your dad picked you up?"

She looks at him and looks at me.

"Because I don't like him anymore."

You could hear a pen drop it was so quiet. I was instantly speechless it was so unexpected. I looked over at Que and I saw his eyes water up. What am I going to do now.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Cliffhanger!
How do y'all feel about what Aria said?
Vote and comment