●Not So Fast●

"So when are you gonna tell me about your little plan Ari?"

"I will after I make sure things will go our way."

"Okay I'm putting my trust in you."

"Don't worry my plans always go good. One thing first, Why did you even date that girl."

He laughed and said "Just to get your mom's attention. She wasn't really anything, I'm glad I had a reason to make her leave."

"I figured. Well come on."

I hopped out the car and ran up the steps. My stay at my dad's house was over and I sure did have lots of fun.

"Hi mommy" I said as I jumped in her arms.

Airens POV

"Hi baby I missed you so much. Did you have fun at Ques house."

"Yes I had so much fun."

"She wasn't bad was she Que?"

"No she was perfectly fine." He said as he winked at aria and she winked back.

"What did you two do."

"Got rid of Lyla." Aria said with a smile.

"Actually that's what I wanted to talk to you about Airen."

Aria got down and walked away still making sure she can hear what we were saying.

"What about her?"

"Basically... Maybe I was just using her to get your attention possibly."

"I figured that but why though?"

"Because I seen you with Jordan you seemed so Happy I just I don't know."

I laughed "You know me and Jordan aren't together. We are just really close. That ship has sailed away so long ago."

"Well I know that Now. And Thanks to Ari I had a reason to real up with her."

Aria thumbs up us with a big smile on her face.

"I can't deal with you two." I said shaking my head and laughing.

"But not so fast. You aren't forgiven so fast."

"Uhhhh"

"You tried to make me jealous. "

"Did it work?"

"Yeah so now you have to wait until I feel you deserve my forgiveness."

"That's cold"

"I know." I said and walked away leaving Aria and Que alone. .

Arias POV

"I think I know what we should do daddy."

"What?"

I whispered in his ear another one of my brilliant plans that are sure to work.

We got this

●●●●●●●●●●●●●
3 comments to get the next chapter.

Can you belive this book is almost over?

So this was just a quick little update. I'm sure the next one should be longer.