●Concert Time●

We dropped the kids off at Izzys house so her sister could watch them. After that we drove to my house so we could get ready. The concert was at 7 and it was 5 right now.

"We need to hurry up and get ready if we gonna get there on time"

"Sure" I said half listening while scrolling down instagram.

"Did you hear what I said"

"Maybe"

She gave me a death glare and said "Airen I'm serious you're acting all uninterested"

"No I'm not" I said while sitting up on the bed "Now let's get ready" I threw my phone on the bed and got dressed.

I had on a boy London crop top, some high waisted ripped jeans and taxi 12s.

Izzy had on a "Check me out" muscle tee, black high rise shorts and black dr martens.

(AN-link in comments)

I curled my hair a little and redid my makeup. After we were all done we grabbed the tickets and headed to the concert.

□□□□□□□□□

I wasn't really nervous to go to the concert or to see Que. I just thought things would be awkward and I'm not really good at dealing with awkward situations. We arrived at the concert had the usher Check our tickets and another usher escorted her to our seats which were in the first row.

"I'm so excited"

"Me too" I said truthfully.

The concert started and everyone was having fun singing and dancing along to the songs. Que sung one of my favorite songs which was soldier and I started singing and dancing along.

Ain't nobody got me like you do

My partners be like that's your

soldier your little solider girl that's

why I'm riding out with you I'll

always be like that's my soldier my

little solider.

Just as I look up I see Que look in my direction. We held each others eye contact for a second until I looked down. I tried to forget about what just happened and still enjoy the concert and forget about the back stage passes.

☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜☜
10 reads = next chapter