●Lunch "Date" ●

•The next day 9:00 •

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up today. I am no where near a morning person so I didn't appreciate being woken you so early on a weekend.

"Oh my gosh who is this." I said in a irritated tone as I look at the name Jacquees "ugh what does he want so early in the morning "

"Hello" I said annoyingly

"Well good morning to you too"

"And the reason you called is"

"You never were a morning person. I just wanted to see if you wanted to go out to lunch today"

My eyes widen in shock because Aria doesn't have school and I can't get a babysitter so last minute so she'll have to come with me.

"Umm I really can't I -gco- "

"Please it's only lunch I just wanna catch up with how you been"

"Que I mean it I -gco- "

"I'm not taking no for an answer Renny"

I can't lie I did blush when he said that. That used to be his nickname for me and he used to call me that all the time back when we used to hang with each other.

"Okay I guess"

"Alright I'll see you at 12 and I'll text you where we gonna meet at"

"*exhale* Sure see you then"

"Bye Renny "

"Bye "

Man what a day this is going to be. I get out of bed and do all my hygiene stuff and get dressed.

After I'm ready I get Aria up and do her hygiene stuff, get her dressed and do her hair.

(A/N Link to outfits in comments )

"Where are we going mommy"

"We are just going out to see one of mommy's friends "

"Oh okay"

•Jacquees pov•

I'm excited to see Airen again and catch up with how she is doing. Of course I still like her I mean just look at her she's beautiful. I sat at the Booth waiting for Airen to walk in.

•End of pov •

I sat in the car thinking about if I should get out or not I was snapped out if my thoughts by Aria.

"Aren't we going inside mommy?"

"Yeah"

I get out the car and get Aria out as Well. I hold her hand as we walk into the restaurant.

•Jacquees Pov •

I see Airen's car in the parking lot and I start getting excited to see her. That is until....

•End of Pov •

As I walked to were Que was I see a look of confusion on his face. Well that's a better reaction than I expected. I got to the table and Que pulled me into a hug.

"Hey" he said

"Hi"

"Hi cutie"

"Hi" Aria said while waving and smiling.

I sat down in the Booth next to Aria.

"That's your daughter?"

"Yeah her -gco- "

"My name is Aria I'm 3"

"Little girl" I said eying her.

Que chuckles and says "My name is Jacquees but you can call me Que"

"Alright "

"So nothing new huh"

"Well I would have told you about her eventually"

•Que's pov •

She did look like me a little I don't remember how long it was when me and Airen was together. I was gone for a while.

•End of pov •

Hopefully he wasn't getting suspicious about anything. I think we all should know that Que is Arias dad but it wasn't a good time to tell him he seemed so excited about touring and going places having a kid would have just held all that back. I'll tell him sooner or later or he might find out himself. I'm just trying to take one step at a time.

⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨

The updates are going to start being slower because I start school in two days but I will try to update as much as I can.