Introduction

Hello everyone!
This is the third story I have decided to post on wattpad. If you go on my profile, you will see that I have written a hobbit and robbin hood fanfiction story that are uncompleted. Eventhough, there are more chapters on the fanfiction.net post, I have not fully completed the stories and I fear that I won't complete them anytime soon. I am very sorry if there are any readers of those stories currently on here, who would have liked to see what's next. However, I have recently re-read my works and have had to supress my cringing at some parts of it. It is likely that I will edit and rewrite them taking into consideration some of the awesome constructive criticism that I received. However don't expect anything too soon since my inspiration for the stories has completely dried out.

A new muse has taken a fierce hold of me. I am big indie music fanatic and have always been a big kaiser chiefs fan and think that they are definitely underrated as one of the greatest indie bands out there. This story will center around the lead singer Ricky Wilson, on whom I have had a wee crush since I first bought the album. Even though I am writing a story about him I want to remind you that this is NOT reality, this is fiction and any events that are mentioned here do not in anyway reflect real events or what persons mentioned in this story are really like.

This story will be about a relationship between two people, who have a considerable age difference between them. This story is not a fangirl fantasy and I will try as hard as I can to make my original character as realistic, non- mary sue as I can. My goal with this story is to explore the consequences of unwanted feelings and a relationship which many people would view as problematic. I don't write happy-go-lucky stories, where the hero and heroine find each other, fall in love at first sight and live happily ever after. I don't believe life is like that. Feelings are messy and anything but straightforward, especially if you find yourself in the situation I will portray in my story. I want to warn everyone before they start reading that this story might become dark and angsty (love me a good dosage of angst) but I hope that you will stick with me and read the story. I will include warnings below and anyone who is uncomfortable with them, don't read the story.
Lastly I would like to say, if you are willing to

accompany me on this: welcome! I hope you enjoy the story and please leave me any constructive criticism you'd like. I will try to take your suggestions into as much consideration as I can.

Love, Ria.

Warning: Don't read this if you feel uncomfortable with any of the following

Relationship with a considerable age-difference, Teacher-student relationship, Self-Loathing, Explicit sexual content (not at the beginning but later on)