12 | THE CUCKOLDING AFFAIR

Just like an old western movie, they had a stare-off. Yoongi clung to Hoseok's biceps and pressed his body against his as though his life depended on it. He could feel the tension thicken as each second passed, the whole thing stressed him out.

"How are you?" Seokjin asked after a few moments of silence.

Yoongi's body tensed further, surly Hoseok felt it too. He glanced up at the other briefly, but noticed how Hoseok refused to shift his gaze from a particular spot on the ground.

Yoongi pursed his lips and painfully faced his ex-lover. "I'm good. Things are good. Uh...you?" He managed to mutter.

Seokjin gave a plump smile, although it never quite reached his dull eyes.

"I'm alright. Nothing major has happened," Seokjin replied. His voice was lull full, made Yoongi feel at some sort of ease, but the latter wished it was filled with awkward goodbyes. "Are you happy? Together, I mean..."

Mouth opening and closing, Yoongi stared at him. He was unsure why Seokjin even needed to ask said question, especially since he was glued to Hoseok's side so obviously. Yoongi thought over the question. Did Seokjin even deserve an answer?

"Excuse me?" Hoseok bit out softly, edged. His tone pulled Yoongi out of his thoughts.

"Are both of you happy?" Seokjin repeated unswervingly.

"Of course!" Yoongi piped quickly, squeezing Hoseok's bicep to silently tell him to calm down since he looked just about ready to brawl. They were happy together, and Seokjin's personal and demanding questions were not going to chance that.

Hoseok blinked slowly and inhaled steadily, meeting Yoongi's eyes. He sent him a small smile. "Yeah, very happy."

"I'm glad to hear that. I've only ever wanted you to be happy," Seokjin stated. His voice sounded slightly distant, but the moment was only short-lived. Yoongi gnawed on his lip and opened his mouth to speak, to make some sort of excuse, but a boy calling Seokjin's name popped up beside them. Yoongi felt uncomfortable by the site of the smaller boy wrapping his arms around Seokjin. The hug was far from anything platonic.

"Hey, honey-bun," Seokjin cooed sweetly to the small boy pressed against his waist. To ease the tiniest sting in his chest, Yoongi burrowed impossibly closer into Hoseok's warmth. The boy leaned up and placed a kiss upon Seokjin's cheek, before he tucked himself into his side again, facing Hoseok and Yoongi.

"Hi! Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt." The boy blurted out and showed off his cute bunny-like smile. The cute boy stuck out his svelte hand, which was covered in beautiful swirls of black ink. "I'm Jeon Jeongguk, Seokjinnie's boyfriend!"

Yoongi gulped at the sight of his outstretched hand, but shook it slowly "Oh, I'm—uh...I'm Min Yoongi." He murmured. "This is Hoseok."

"Oh, that's funny!" Jeongguk chortled. His fluffy ebony hair with blonde highlighted tips bounced up and down as he shifted his weight enthusiastically, big innocent doe eyes filled with light, bunny smile stretching from ear-to-ear. "Seokjinnie's ex was named—oh, wait, uh..." His smile faltered, his eyes roamed the cafe and people surrounding them, finally realizing the building up tension in the room. Yoongi almost wants to snicker.

"It was nice to meet you, Jeongguk-ah," Hoseok grinned with faux sweetness. He wrapped his arm around Yoongi's waist and gently led them towards the exit.

"That was ridiculous," Yoongi giggled. What a coincidence? When Hoseok tried to intertwine their fingers, Yoongi pouted. "We didn't even get out coffee..."

"That's okay. Let's find a drive-thru."

Filled with coffee, the couple lay sprawled out on Hoseok's comfy couch, legs tangled together. They shared slow, hot kisses as their hands wandered underneath each other's shirts lazily. Yoongi pulled away, nuzzling his head into the crook of Hoseok's neck, and pressed his lips under his jaw.

"Hobi-ah..." He whispered, tilting his head up slightly.

"Yeah, baby?" Hoseok replied, concerned after he heard the sadness in Yoongi's voice. He rubbed up and down his spine in a soothing manner. "You okay?"

Yoongi huffed, unsure how to answer said question. He could not help but dwell on the sudden heaviness he begun to feel. "I don't know...I don't think so." He admitted.

Hoseok furrowed his brows and frowned, pulling Yoongi closer. He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to his forehead, knowing the latter liked it—it made him feel safe.

"Want to talk about it, hmm?" He whispered against his temple.

Yoongi sulked. "I don't know. I'm not really sure I even know what's bothering me so much—I don't know if talking will help/"

Hoseok hummed quietly, nodding his head.

"Is it about Seokjin-shi?" Hoseok asked after a couple moments of silence, hand stilling against Yoongi's warm skin.

"I think, maybe—I don't know." Yoongi inhaled shakily.

He shut his eyes and burrowed further into Hoseok's warmth. Considering the watery beads lined along his lash line, he did not want to see what emotions spread across his face, he did not like seeing him hurt. Although muted, his hand continued to caress his back gently.

"I don't think I wanted him or expected him to move on so fast. I know its hypocritical of me, since we didn't go slow either, but—ugh! I think that's why I just laughed it off when I saw his boyfriend," Yoongi sighed sadly. "I don't want to be upset, I don't deserve to be. I'm at fault here, I caused all this pain. I want to be happy that he's moved on, like I have too, but...I still love him! I'm in love with both of you. I'm so sorry, I know its fucked up."

"I don't think you're being fair to yourself. You might've broken things off with him, but I don't think that means you can't be sad that what you two had is over," Hoseok said. "You both spent a lot of time loving each other, and that love doesn't just disappear instantly. You're allowed to mourn the love you once had with him. It doesn't make me love or think of you less, because I'm in love with you."

Tears pooled out of Yoongi's eyes and rolled down his flustered cheeks, he finally broke. He was not sad, rather relieved to have such a kind and understanding man comforting him, to be in love with someone like Hoseok. He was quite baffled. Even though he admitted to still love his ex, Hoseok response reminded him that he was loved and validated by him.

"I'm so in love with you, Hobi-ah," Yoongi mumbled against his lips, sharing gentle kisses. "Thank you...please, take me to bed." He panted between smooches, clutching Hoseok's shirt.

Hoseok grinned against his lips, before he stuck his tongue inside his mouth. There was no rush. Instead of a fight for dominance, their tongues waltzed together gracefully. Still connected, Hoseok lifted him up into his arms and carried him into the bedroom carefully. He lays Yoongi down on his back gently and hovered above him, their bodies moved together with ease until they made love late into the night. And after a passionate lovemaking, when they both recovered from their highs, pressed together, Yoongi realized something. This was all he needed.

Hoseok was all he ever needed to keep his heart full and content.

The end.

●¤¤¤¤●◇◇◇◇●¤¤¤¤●◇◇◇◇●¤¤¤¤●

How was it? Sorry for the deleay, I'm on hiatus.

Unfortunately, this is the end of TCA. I want to thank each and every one of you Monie for reading this story to the end, for all you love and support. I highly appreciate it! More books will arrive next year, since I am currently on my very first hiatus. lol. But you could read my other books for now, either on ao3, watt, or Inkitt.

안녕히 가세요, 모니 보라해요~💜