03 | THE CUCKOLDING AFFAIR

Yoongi whimpered in pleasure, his body shuddered as he felt Hoseok inside him. It was much slower than usual, more sensual and intimate, but still incredibly splendid. Hoseok felt remarkable.

He grabbed onto the large hand wrapped around his chest and laced his fingers through bigger ones as Hoseok pushed his indolent, yet precise, hips forward.

Small needy whimpers spewed Yoongi's rosy lips. He attempted to spread his legs better for Hoseok. They both lay on their sides, which made things slightly elusive, but Hoseok's hand, which held him close as he rolled his hips into him, was enough.

Hoseok shifted the angle of penetration, until his tip brushed Yoongi's prostate with each tantalizingly slow thrust. The heavy fire within Yoongi's abdomen continued to coil within him.

"Yes," Yoongi panted and scraped his fingernails desperately along Hoseok's arm. It seemed as though everything Hoseok did resulted in Yoongi becoming a desperate, needy, puny boy for him to manipulate. "There," he gasped sharply.

Hoseok kept a slow, torturous pace, which gradually stirred up their arousal until it became too much, and Yoongi forced Hoseok's hand down to fondle at his pretty pink cock which glimmered with pre-cum.

"Please," Yoongi whispered. Then, he felt a big, svelte hand coil around him. "Yes, Hoseok-ah!"

Yoongi's eyes shot open. His heart pounded in the cavern of his chest and sweat dined at his temples. "Great," he huffed. His briefs were sticky with hot semen.

"Have a nice dream?" Seokjin asked quietly from beside him. His vowels were dipped in poison, sharp and pointed. Yoongi shuddered when he realized he potentially moaned in his sleep.

"Jinnie..." He began when he met the icy stare of his fiancé. Seokjin did not seem angry-just hurt.

"It's okay," Seokjin hummed. He reached a hand out and set his palm on Yoongi's side. And ran his long nimble fingers along his hip gently, curled and smoothed his fingers around the soft skin.

"It makes sense, really." He grinned sweetly, his stunning visage softened until all earlier discomfort vanished from his defined features. "It was only just a dream, anyway."

Yoongi almost choked on his saliva-just a dream-because it had felt so much better than 'just a dream'. He was unsure whether it was but a mere dream if he secretly wished Hoseok were present instead of his own fiancé.

"Yeah," he whispered and leaned into Seokjin's touch. He wanted to conceal the hot shame that flared across his cheeks like wildfire, that coiled around his heart, so he burrowed his face into Seokjin's firm chest. "It was just a dream."

Soon enough, Yoongi found himself dozing off again in hopes of a much less wet slumber. But then he felt Seokjin's fingers tease the hem of his briefs. He allowed the touch and assumed his fiancé just wanted to touch after such an awkward moment. However, his fingers found their way under his waistband, and slipped along the soft flesh of his bottom.

Yoongi's eyes shot open, startled, as Seokjin hauled his body closer, his soft cock pressed into the growing bulge of Seokjin's arousal.

His breath hitched, he pawned at Seokjin's shirt in an attempt to pull away, but he was oblivious to his nonverbal response and leaned in to press a kiss to the younger's lips.

"Stop!" Yoongi squeaked, hands planted on Seokjin's chest as everything grew deathly uncomfortable.

Seokjin apologized and quickly removed his hands from Yoongi's underwear.

It sent ease through Yoongi's veins, the hand which left his body, and he felt a little sick to his stomach when he thought about how he felt better when Seokjin was not touching him. This was not how it was supposed to be-was not how it had ever been before Hoseok appeared in his life.