02 | THE CUCKOLDING AFFAIR

Yoongi whined softly as he felt Hoseok's fingers applied calculated pressure to his hips. He bucked his hips up slightly and rolled them. He had been prepped and was ready for Hoseok's thick cock—he had been since he and his fiance, Seokjin, had called him last week.

A loud smack resonated throughout the otherwise quiet room. He was uncertain why, but he loved the way his cherry hued bum still stung after Hoseok's palm collided with it.

"Yeah, that's it. Grind that ass down on my cock," Hoseok encouraged. He titled his head until he was able to see Yoongi's fiance. "You like that? Do you like watching him become all hard and needy on my cock?"

Yoongi moaned and watched for Seokjin's reaction while he swiveled his hips. His fiance groped the prominent bulge in his pants, gnawed on his lip at the carnal scene, and nodded.

Hoseok grunted and lifted Yoongi's hips, until he hovered over him on his knees. Yoongi's hooded eyes trailed down his toned torso until they landed on his erect cock, which stood proudly against his stomach and leaked with pre-cum. He watched him put on a condom and coat it with a generous amount of lubricant.

Hoseok teased himself along Yoongi's hole and smirked at the pretty moan that spewed his baby-soft, doll-like lips.

"Please," Yoongi breathed, his thighs quivered as he held himself up. He was already strung so high and all he had done was grind in Hoseok's lap pathetically. "Please, Hobi-ah."

"Yeah. Want my cock, sweet thing?"

Yoongi hummed his response, then gasped. Hoseok grabbed his hip with his free hand and lowered him down onto his penis. He whimpered and released high-pitched whines. His lip was caught between his teeth, delighted at the feeling of Hoseok's cock inside him. Once he settled down on Hoseok's lap, he squealed at the subtle brush against his prostate. "Oh, God. You're fucking huge."

Hoseok chortled. His large hands returned to Yoongi's slender waist, his fingers ran along his sides. He guided Yoongi up slowly and groaned as he watched him raise up on shaky thighs.

"Oh," Yoongi cooed as he dropped back down and impaled himself on Hoseok's dick. He bounced up and down at a steady pace, but soon he fastened his pace enthusiastically and mewled at the fullness.

"Fuck, yes! That's it. Fuck yourself on my cock." Hoseok hissed and kneaded Yoongi's rump. He met Yoongi's movements simultaneously and bucked his hip each time he lowered himself.

Yoongi released a high-pitched squeal and leaned forward, his hands found purchase on Hoseok's firm chest as he rode him as fast as his exhausted legs allowed. He was grateful for Hoseok's participation, each thrust pounded directly against his prostate at the new angle, which sent sparks through his veins.

"Oh, fuck! Yes, Hoseok-ah!" He bleated and dug his fingernails into the caramel skin of Hoseok's chest. His pants fastened and his head lolled from side-to-side. Even so, he caught a glimpse of the luminous silver engagement ring secured around his finger. But Hoseok slapped his butt and whispered sweet nothings into his ear, which further edged him to his climax.

Shortly after, Yoongi ejactlated all over both his and Hoseok's stomachs. And Hoseok continued to move inside him and whispered dirty phrases in his ear. Yoongi collapsed onto his chest, breath shallow, and trembled. He was surprised that he had not passed out—he could not recall the last time he ever ejaculated this hard, and it was the second time Hoseok had gotten him undone untouched.

Eventually, Hoseok's dexterous hips stilled as he filled the condom packet. He panted heavily and pulled out of Yoongi. He laid him down gently and threaded his fingers through his thatch of tousled charcoal hair.