Suddenly, I heard the door was smashed open.

I ignore it and keep my eyes on my book. Suddenly someone slam their hand on my book. I lazily look up and saw a bunch of idiots glaring at me.

"How dare you do that to Yujin?!?" One of them asked.

I ignore them and continued read my book. Suddenly, someone take the book from me. I look up and saw a man show his annoying smile while my book is on his hand.

I rolled my eyes before kick his balls makes him to kneel and take the book away.

Then another ugly looking man mess with me by pulling my collar. "If you don't let your filthy hand off me for the next two second, you might lose your dick" I said coldly. He glare at me before slowly let go.

The girl beside him look at him with disgusted face.

"I don't want t-that to happen.." He said and take a glance at the boy who's currently on the floor, screaming mentally while rolling back and fourth.

"Listen here you whore! If you didn't apologize to Yujin, we'll going to kill you" the girl said and glare at me.

"Try me. You know what happened to your leader, right" I said and smirked when remember the tough boy who is also one of the brainless popular girl's fans. I put him in a coma for months after he put frogs in my locker for talking shit about Yujin.

She gulped and backed away.

*Recess*

Yujin's POV

Ahh my nose..

"Looks like not everyone in this school had interest in you" Eunbi unnie said.

"Agghh that girl is ahh... It's hurt as hell" I groan while caressing my bandaged nose. "Is that her?" Chaeyeon unnie asked. I look front and saw the same girl who threw the ball at me.

Blood boiled inside me and get up then block her way.

She look up and smirk before put her headphones down. "Apologize now!" I shouted. "Get out of the way" she said. I clench my fist before punch her in the face.

Everyone gasped and some claps.

But the others...silence.

The girl slowly look to me and I can see her bottom lip bleed. I can hear some whispers said

"Aww no Yujin is going to die"

"Yujin will end up in coma after this"