K.MJ x F Reader

Genre: Fluff
Group Name: GALAXTAR (lol this is hilarious)
(idol! Reader [Park Jihyun] x Minjoo) Angst + Fluff + Smut

"Jihyun?!" Jihyun where are you!!?"

"I-I'm here Mommy! H-help me *PAKK* —AHHH!!!"

"Jihyun!!"

"Mommy help me please!!!!"

Darkness

Is all little Jihyun see..

Her eyes were blindfolded, her hands were spread and chained as another hard slap hit her back. She cried in pain as she was on her knees.

Her mother's voice only can be heard behind the wall. She was searching for her daughter in the house and already call the cops that was on their way. Little Jihyun was nowhere to be found in the house because she was behind the walls. She was kidnapped by an unknown person that lives longer inside her house.

She was tortured, cuts all around her body and bruises made by the silent kidnapper.

She keep shouting to let her mother hear her as her mother cries can be heard while yelling her name. But then Jihyun felt felt hand grab her chin and whispers "Shout one more time and your mom die" the person said. It was clearly a woman.

Jihyun went silence while tears still pouring continuously.

Then everything went silence. The only sound can be heard is her heavy breath and sobs. Suddenly she heard her mother scream and a gun shot. Jihyun cried silently as she heard it.

Her mother died.

Finally the police and ambulance sirens can be heard from outside. The policemen trapped the house and be able to take murderer. They search around and saw a hole on the wall.

They walk in and saw an unconscious little girl with cuts around her body that makes her clothes ripped.

They take her and put her in the ambulance and take good care of her.

11 YEARS LATER

"Unnie! Hurry! Manager oppa is waiting outside" 22 (23, Korean Age) year old Jihyun called one of her group members, Jinha. They run from the dorm and get in the van.

The other members were already in the van as they were on their way to the variety show called Idol Room.

.
.

Minjoo's POV

We currently on our way to our next schedule, Idol Room. And I was really excited and nervous at the same time because today we will be in Idol Room with GALAXTAR sunbaenim.

"Minjoo unnie! Jihyun sunbaenim will be here today~ " Yujin said and the other members went 'oo~'. My face went red in embarrassment as I cover my face with my hands "Ahhh~~~ Stop saying that. I'm getting nervous" I said.

"Aww uri Minjoo-ga is growing up really fast" Chaeyeon unnie said and fake cry with Eunbi unnie.

I hit her shoulder softly while the other hand cover my burning red face. Finally our van stops as we arrived. Many WIZ*ONEs waiting outside as we greet them happily.

We went to our destination lead by manager oppa.

We get in a room and greets the variety show staffs. We wait in the waiting room for some minutes and then sounds can be heard from outside. My heart stopped when I heard Jihyun sunbaenim iconic laugh.

The staffs greets each other then the waiting room's door opened revealed GALAXTAR sunbaenim.

6 of them get in with the biggest and sweetest smile ever.