K. HW x F Reader

Fluff~~

Pt2

Third Person's POV

"Hi..." Ryunjin said.

["What's up Jinnie?"] the other line asked.

Ryunjin try to calm herself down but she can't hold it in and cry.

["Ryunjin-ah! Where are you?"] the other asked again.

"I'm at the park" Ryunjin replied.

[" I'm on my way... wait for me Ryunjin "]  with that, she hang up the call. Ryunjin close her eyes and remember the beautiful times with Hyewon.

****

Hyewon was crying on the sofa as she realized what had she done to her poor best friend. She then wipe her tears and wear her hoodie.

Then the latter run to find Ryunjin.

Meanwhile...

Wonyoung take her sweater and walk out the house. Then she cycle to the park for her close friend.

She was really in hurry and cycling really fast.

......

Ryunjin was sitting on the bench while still closing her eyes.

Suddenly..

"Ryunjin"

Familiar girl's voice called her. She open her eyes and saw Wonyoung walk towards her. The taller girl get up from the bench and walk towards Wonyoung.

Then she hugged the latter really tight. Wonyoung just replied the taller girl's hug and wrap her hands around Ryunjin's neck.

Little did they know, someone was looking at them the whole time. It was Hyewon. She was hurt when she saw her best friend was crying into other people's arm.

"It suppose to be me"

"That's my job"

She then storm towards her best friend and pull her away from Wonyoung. Then she pull the taller girl by her collar and kiss her.

Ryunjin wasn't complaining, she just reply the kiss. While Wonyoung slowly smile warmly for her friend.

After a long and passionate kiss, they both pull away to take some AIR.

"What was that for.." Ryunjin asked and Hyewon cupped Ryunjin's face makes the latter to startled.

"That's a sorry... from me to you. And a confession.. I know you like me Ryunjin. And I like you too.. I want to tell you but I was busy with my stupid career." Hyewon confessed makes the taller girl to widen her eyes.

Flashback

Ryunjin and Hyewon was at the public library, to study for the exam next week. Ryunjin was completely focus with her books.

Little did she know that Hyewon had been staring at her for hours now. Admiring her crush's beauty.

"She's so pretty♡♡"

"I love her so much"

"I wish you notice this Shin Ryunjin"

That words keep playing in her head makes the girl to giggle without her knowing.

Ryunjin look at Hyewon and she quickly turn to her book. Ryunjin let out a small smile makes the latter's heart to beat really fast. Then a hand put her book down, only see Ryunjin giggles.

Hyewon was confused.

"Your book is upside down idiot" Ryunjin said. Hyewon quickly look at the book on her hand and saw she was right.

Her face was really red and she hide her face in the book.

Ryunjin smile and ruffles the latter's hair.

<><><><>

Hyewon told Ryunjin that they need to be just a normal friends when at school, not knowing that she hurt the taller girl who is known as the loner at school.

But after school, Ryunjin always waited for Hyewon at the 7-eleven. She will wait for 1 hour or maybe more than 2 hours. But she isn't complaining. She will do everything, sacrifice everything for Hyewon.

Finally Hyewon come and run towards Ryunjin. She then back hug her makes the taller girl to smile.

Everyday was the same.

But not until Ryunjin met Wonyoung.

Ryunjin always talk to Wonyoung and they always wait for Hyewon at the 7-eleven together. Laughing and joking around.

Then when they're at home, Ryunjin was busy texting and calling Wonyoung. They barely hang out together because of Wonyoung. That makes Hyewon mad, jealous and worried at the same time.

She mad that she didn't have attention from her crush a.k.a best friend. She was jealous that Ryunjin spend more time with Wonyoung than her. And she worried that Ryunjin might fall for Wonyoung.

That's why she told Ryunjin to stay away from Wonyoung. She thought that Ryunjin will obey her cause Ryunjin that she knows is an obedient girl.

But..

That only makes it even worst.

They will fought every time Hyewon mansion it. That's why they become more like and enemy than a best friend that they're used to be.

End Of Flashback

Ryunjin didn't know that Hyewon was hurting too. All she knew was a selfish, arrogant and annoying Hyewon.

That makes Ryunjin realize that she was wrong too.

"I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry Hyewon" Ryunjin apologize.

"It's okay.. it's also my fault. I was selfish and didn't think about your feelings at all. So, I'm sorry too" she replied and they hugged each other tightly.

Wonyoung smile for her friends. She was really happy about them and really hope that they won't fight or worst, ignoring each other.

They finally pull away and look at Wonyoung who is smiling widely.

"SO! Official?" Wonyoung asked.

Ryunjin and Hyewon giggles and nodded.

"Officially dating" they confirmed