CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

Jasmine and Harry shared triumphant grins at the look of the youngest Malfoys face.

"Nimbus two thousand, sir." They answered unanimously.

Just as they were heading back to the Gryffindor tower, a short, frizzy haired girl called out to them-

"I bet you're happy aren't you?"

Ron leaned into them, "She's a nosy one, that Hermione Granger."

"I heard that, Weasley!"

Harry and Jasmine stood before Quirrel, in complete shock.

"Snape wasn't trying to kill us?" Harry gasped.

"But Hermione saw him-" Jas protested.

"He was muttering a counter curse!" Quirrel exclaimed. "It was I who was trying to kill you."

The memory faded with Voldemort being revealed and Quirrel dying.

"Siruis Black... is after us?" Jasmine asked in confusion.

Harry sat next to her. "He escaped Azkaban... just to kill us? I mean, no one's ever done that before, have they?"

Jas shrugged.

"Hermione says not, so it must be true."

"You're the reason our parents are dead!" Jasmine screamed, standing above him with Harry at her side with their wands above him.

"Are you going to kill me, Jazzy?" Siruis asked, her name getting the best of him in that moment.

"No, but I am." Harry said. "They trusted you and you killed them!"

Lupin appeared from no-where and knocked the wands from their hands.

The memory speeded up a bit, until-

"You, boy, give me Peter now."

"They switched, don't you understand? Siruis wasn't your parents secret keeper, he never betrayed them. It was Peter."

Fourth year and the twins were at the welcoming feast as Dumbledore announced the triwizard tournament.

"You're joking!"

Dumbledore stood behind the goblet of fire as it announced the champions.

"Fleur Decleaour!"

"Viktor Krum!"

"Cedric Diggory! And, now that we have our champions-"

But the goblet wasn't finished, one more piece of torn parchment flickered out.

"Harry... and Jasmine Potter!"

"But that's impossible! We didn't put our names in."

Voldemort stood before them.

They were in a cemetery, and Voldemort was explaining his victory to his death eaters.

The memory skips to the wands malfunctioning and then to Barty Crouchs confession.

"Your mum?" Harry questioned Siruis, "What's a painting of your mum doing here?"

"Oh, don't you know?" Siruis asked mildly. "This is my parents place, but I'm the last Black so I own it now."

"I've let Dumbledore use it as headquarters for the Order of the Pheonix."

Siruis was dueling Bellatrix Lestrange.

He laughed as she tripped on the hem of her lacey black skirt, "Come on, is that all you've got-"

Suddenly, there was a flash of red light as he was thrown back into the veil.

"Noooo! Siruis! SIRUIS!"

There was a flash showing Dumbledores dead body before it was Harry and Jasmine alone in the common room.

"I don't believe it." Jas said. "It's not even the real thing. Who the hell is R.A.B? Besides a real arse."

"I don't know, but whoever he is, he's got one of Voldemorts horcuxes."

"Merlin!" Harry cried. "That's it. I know who he is!"

Jasmine stumbled sleepily and leaned against the wall in Grimmauld place.

"Who?"

"R.A.B, Regulus Arctacus Black! It's right here, on his door! He was Siruis' little brother!"

"Kreacher was not wanting to, but master Regulus insisted. He made Kreacher promise to leave him behind in the cave and then destroy the Horcrux, but elf magic is not that strong!"

It was the battle of Hogwarts, Jas and Harry had just 'died', or so everyone thought.

They hid beneath their fathers cloak as they made their way into the great hall.

Voldemort threw his challengers back and turned to kill Molly Weasley, only to be stopped by the sight of the twins.

The explained it to him, everything. Every way he had failed.

Every way he had been blinded by his own ego.

Before finally killing him.

There were flashes of everyone that had died, before the memory changed once again.

It was a year later.

Jasmine and Harry were babysitting for their godson.

Harry pulled open the kitchen cupboard.

Jasmine caught his expression. "Get the exploding snap out?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Get the expoding snap out."

"I can't believe how bad you are at this! Go on, go get the quills."

Jasmine peaked down an odd looking alleyway before whipping out her wand.

"Hey!"

The crooks panicked and apparated out of there.

Jasmine sighed as she looked over the remaing items.

She picked up the obsidian time turner- strange colours appeared before everything went black.

When she woke again, her mother and dead professor were staring at her, except, they were young.