Chapter 49

We got too Rome and got a hotel. When we got in there I changed into sweat pants and a tank top.

Justin changed into a muscle tank and sweats. I let my hair out of any Bobbi pins that were in it.

I then put my veil in with my dress and hung it up in the closet. I felt two arms wrap around my waist and smiled.

I turned around to come face to face with my husband. I kissed his lips.

"Tonight was fun and one of the best nights of my life." I said

"That makes 2 of us." He said

I smiled and kissed him again. My phone rang meaning I got a notification.

I looked at it, it was a notification from Pattie on Instagram. It was a picture of Justin and I and the caption said

'Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Bieber I hope you guys are together for a very long time.'

I smiled and showed him. I double tapped the screen and commented

'Thanks mom. I do too. Ily how's Bentley and Amber?'

She commented

'There fine don't worry have fun in your honeymoon.'

Justin said

'We will love ps she might be coming home pregnant'

I giggled and said

'Justin!!! We've talked bout this.'

I heard him chuckle. I looked at him and kissed him. I locked my phone and took his throwing them on the couch.

I jumped in his arms without breaking the kiss and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked over to the bed and laid me down him laying on top of me. We both started tearing our clothes off until we were butt naked.

~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in Justin's embrace and like the officiant said I fell in love with him all over again.

I carefully got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands.

I then walked out to my suitcase and grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and mouthwash and walked back in too brush my teeth.

I washed my face and decided to shower. I started the shower and stepped in since I didn't really have any clothes on from last night.

I washed my hair with my strawberry and cream shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body with my coconut body wash.

I rinsed everything off and got out. I wrapped my self in a towel like a burrito and stepped out.

I then did the same to my hair and used a tiny towel to dry off my feet an legs. I walked out over to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes.

Which was a crop top and skinny jeans with my undergarments. I walked back in the bathroom and got dressed.

I let my hair down and walked back to my suitcase to get my blow dryer and makeup.

I walked back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair. Deciding to leave it natural I combed it and then put my makeup on with some lipgloss.

I walked out and put on some socks since my feet are cold. I looked over at Justin and smiled.

I then looked at the rings on my finger and smiled again. I love being a Bieber.

I grabbed my phone from the couch and put it in my back pocket. I walked into the kitchen and got some cereal.

I ate it and when I finished I laid back in bed with Justin. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram.

I posted a selfie and in the caption I said

'So lucky to be a Bieber again. Now gotta wait for him to wake up so we can do things 🙊'

I then looked at shots then twitter and tweeted

'Good morning 😬'

I locked my phone and looked at Justin who now I can tell is fake sleeping. I giggled and pecked his lips.

But he pulled me in for a longer one.

"Jay morning breath." I said

"Ok I'll go brush my teeth and good morning beautiful." He said

"Good morning cutie." I said

He went to brush his teeth. I sat up so my back was against the headboard and I got on my phone just texting Pattie.

Justin came back and I locked my phone. He looked at me and kissed my lips.

"What are we doing today?" He asked

"Cuddle and watch movies." I said

"That sounds wonderful be we have no movies." He said

"That's were your wrong Mr.Bieber. Me thinking ahead I packed some movies." I said

"Well Mrs.Bieber you have a good head on your shoulders." He said

I smiled.

"I do don't i." I joked

He smiled and I kissed him again. We then got up and I put on shark tale. We cuddled and started watching it.