4

Kami pov
  I sat on my bed with my headphones in. I could feel myself barely keeping my eyes open. Lately i haven't been able to sleep after developing insomnia cause every time I close my eyes i see his face. I quietly sing along to my music. Key word:quietly. Im not good at singing and its 2am so I don't want to wake bakugou up.

  "And I've wasted all my time feeling grey, when the sun peeks out, i sit outside to bask in my tiny bit of light. To warm the cold i feel inside."

  I could feel the urge to cut growing. All evening hanging out with the baku squad (minus bakugou) i had been feeling it. I slowly pause my music and sneak to the washroom. I open the bathroom cabinet and pull out my little box, which holds my razors. I had told bakugou it was just hair stuff and he believed me.
Trigger warning (self harm)
I pulled out the blade i had gotten from a pencil sharpener and turned it around in my fingers. The cold metal pressed against the skin of my wrist..
I slowly drag it against my arm with little to non pressure. It only let a small white line against my pale skin. I slowly exhale and push. The pain shoots through my arm a second later as little blood spats around the small cut.
I wasnt deep enough. I lower it back into the box and instead pull out the box cutter. I smile a sad smile, knowing this will do more damage. I close my eyes and count.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7
9.
13.
17.
23.
I slowly open my eyes to see the bloody mangled skin that is my arm. You can barely see the cuts in the amount of blood. I frown at the site. I sigh as i begin washing my wrist under the tap. The blood flow has stopped and i realize that they aren't as deep as i would like. I sulk. I look back at arm and its a clash of old thin scars and red new cuts. I pull out the bandages from the cabinet and slowly wrap my arm.
I but away the box without bothering to clean the blades.
Trigger warning over
  I pull down my sleeve that cover my arm and sulk back to my bed. Its about 2:30 am and i feel like honest shit. I plug back in my headphones and go back to sulking. About 20 minutes i have silent tears streaking my face going unnoticed as im to deep in the hell hole i call my thoughts. Bakugou snores as he rolls over in his sleep. I jump as i come crashing back to the real world. I wipe my tears and snughle further under my blankets.

Bakuhoes pov
  Something happened to the little shit last night. I know it was our first day in the dorms but hes been quite all morning and thats not like him. Hes supposed to be the happy go lucky guy. Not that i mind the quite. I would actually enjoy it if i wasnt so worried. I bag i never noticed under his eyes are big and i wonder when was last time he slept. He disappeared in he washroom for like 15 minutes this morning and came out with his eye bags gone and a smile that replaced his frown from earlier. I can assume he's not a morning person. Not gonna lie,

Hes kinda cute.

Hey guys! This chapter is a bit longer with 597 letters! instead of the usual 350 shit. 🤷‍♀️ well hope you enjoyed this chapter the like 4 people that read this! See yall next time!