Chapter 44- We are busy

I woke up the next morning and smiled. Today was the rumble and I really wanted to fight in it. I called Two-bit "Bring me a leather jacket"! He replied "Meet me at the diner"! I put on a plain white shirt and some jeans. I brushed my hair into a ponytail. I got in my car and drove to the diner. I pulled up and i saw Two-bit smoking, while leaning up agianst the building. I sneaked up behind him and scared him. He handed me the cigarette and said "Here." He handed me the leather jacket. I smiled as I took a puff of the cigarette. He kissed my cheek "Ok why did you want the jacket." I kissed him back "I wanna fight"! He went pale "In the rumble"? I took another puff, "Yes. But look I will dress like a boy so they won't know." He frowned "No"! I glared at him "You are not the boss, I am gonna fight." He replied with a smile "Thats not what I meant. I mean if you're gonna fight then i want you to dress exactly how you usually do." I smiled "Thank Goodness, these jeans are very tight." He laughed and lightly kissed my head " You make me laugh." We made an agreement to meet here in 30 minutes so I could change. I put a red tube top and a leather black skirt. For the final touch I put the leather jacket on. I put makeup on and drove right back to the diner. I arrived and Two-bit smiled at me. We walked in and saw Dally. He layed his eyes on me and smiled. I leaned onto Two-bit and I felt safee when his hand rested on my waist. We sat in a booth and Two-bit said "You seem so tense, are you okay"? I smiled "I am perfect"! He grinned "Alright, just checking on you." We ate silently because we were left in an awkward situation. Dally came by, "You guys seem like the perfect couple, too bad you don't talk"! He broke out laughing and I glared at him "Were not talking because we are busy doing this"! I grabbed Two-bit by his jacket collar and kissed him. I heard a scoff come from Dally but I ignored him. Two-bit beamed at Dally "If you would excuse us we are busy."

"THE SECRET"! **COMPLETED**On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara