Chapter 24- Its Dallas Winston

(Y,N) P.O.V-
I walked out of the bar with mixed feelings. Dally only fooled around with me but I think I felt something different than that. I drove to the diner wher Cherry and Bob eat at every Saturday. I pulled up and smiled when I saw them. I walked in and waved at them. Cherry got up and gave me a hug "John is here too." I smiled weakly "Thats awesome." I saw John and waved. I sat in the booth with them. John kissed my cheek and I thought of when Dally kissed me. And then Two-bit. Sylvia wasn't the skank, I was. I ordered food and could see Bob eyeing me. I took a sip of my coke and then said "We need to start this up again, and just be together again." Bob smiled slyly "Yeah its fun to hangout with you." John put his arm around me and mumbled in my ear "What the hell are you doing here"? I smiled and said "John and I are gonna talk, be right back." I pulled John to the corner "I want it to be normal, I will be your girlfriend if you stop hitting me." John smiled "Seriously, I would love that." He tried to kiss  me and I covered his mouth with my hand "Not yet, thats for later." He smied as he twirled me into his grip. We walked back to the booth and we saw Bob whispering something to Cherry which made her mad. She got out of the booth and pulled me away with her "Bob wants to break up, he wants to leave me." O went pale and looked over at Bob who was already flirting with someone else. I pulled her into my car so she wouldn't see "C'mon Cherry some people just need a quick break, you guys will be back together before you know it." Cherry shook her head "No I like someone else and it could ruin my reputation." I gasped and shook her "Who is it cmon Cherry tell me." She blushed alot and said "Okay its Dallas Winston." I felt jealousy overwhelm me but I fought it "I thought you hated him." She got all excited "I know but he makes me feel so strong when I am around him and oh I like that." I bit my lip and took out a cigarette "Are you sure"? Cherry rubbed her hands together "You smoke now oh your so rebellious like Dally"! I was getting very annoyed and said "Cherry he doesn't date SOCS, okay don't get your feelings caught up in his games." Cherry shook her head.  "Okay I don't think were on the same page. What if Dally and I just mess around"? I groaned in my mind and replied "Ok Cherry do what you want to do, but I don't support it, I'm sorry." Cherry frowned "Okay fine, be a bratty narcacist." She slammed the car door and left. I sighed exasperated, I drove off and went to the DX for gas. I saw Sodapop and I waved. He smiled and came over to me. "Hey. I haven't seen you in a while." I handed him a cigarette "Yeah I have been very busy." He nodded "Aren't we all"?