⏤⏤⏤⏤

Olivia stood awkwardly outside the door leading into the Boarding House, raising her hand to open the door but eventually deciding to knock instead. Upon doing so she received no answer and so was prompted to open the unlocked door after all, however, her eyes were immediately met with a questionable sight.

Damon and Rose were locked in a passionate and intimate embrace; things progressing moderately quickly between the two making the tribrid strangely divert her eyes from the pair, feeling her stomach tighten considerably ⏤ which she evidently lamed on the chaos of the crash. Olivia simply closed the door behind her, purposely slamming it loud enough to alert the pair's attention.

Rose immediately looked to the doorway to see Liv and was instantly flustered and somewhat embarrassed. Damon, however, found his eyes widening in hidden surprise at seeing the girl here, thinking she was long gone by now. That was the reason he was with Rose in the first place ⏤ he needed something to take the edge off the painful feelings he was experiencing. The Salvatore, releasing the situation he was in, soon felt somewhat guilty for what he had done and began regretting his actions immediately.

"Is Stefan here?" She asked, biting her inner cheek as she spoke, for whatever reason Damon was the last person she wanted to talk to right now.

"What?" Damon asked, bewildered by her words. His feelings of guilt immediately disappeared after her nonchalant tone. She seemed to feel nothing upon seeing the two together: no hurt, no pain, no jealousy.

"I asked if Stefan was here?" Liv repeated.

"I heard what you said." He replied, a wave of slight anger in his tone of voice, though that was immediately replaced by his confusion as to why she was here. "What are you doing here?" He asked, taking several steps away from Rose and towards the blonde, eyes skimming over her appearance. "What happened to you?" His question immediately changed as he approached the girl who was completely drenched in rain and blood, her clothes ripped and ruined and shards of glass severed into her arms and legs. "You're bleeding." He said as he placed his hand gently on her arm which still had shards of glass buried into it. He couldn't help but feel concerned, despite his efforts not to.

"I may or may not have crashed my car." She replied with a sad smile before looking back to Rose who was stood awkwardly by the fireplace, feeling her smile instantaneously wash away as she pulled her arm from Damon, taking a single step away from him. "I need to talk to Stefan."

"What do you need to talk to him about?" Damon asked immediately. "I thought you were leaving."

"I just want to talk to him, okay."

Damon's intentions to reply were haltered by Stefan's sudden presence in the room. "Liv?" He said her name in slight confusion, not having heard the majority of their conversation. "What are you doing here? And what happened to you?" He asked as he approached her.

"Car crash." She stated simply to which Stefan was momentarily taken back by.

"Here, I'll umm help you out with that, okay?" He offered to which the girl nodded vaguely, following him into a small office on the ground floor of the Boarding House and leaving an irritated Damon behind, firmly clenching his teeth. Not only had she abruptly decided to leave town and him in the process but now she had decided to come back to torture him before doing so. She didn't even answer any of his questions, wanting to talk to his brother instead of him which only annoyed Damon more.

⏤⏤⏤⏤

"Since when did you become Doctor Stefan Salvatore?" Olivia addressed him with a mocking tone of voice as she sat on the oak desk of the small office room, her sleeve fully rolled up as Stefan carefully pulled the small shards of glass from her skin with a small metal tool.