What Do We Do Now?

"This is basically like, Defense Against the Dark Arts." (Y/n) giggles.

"Defense Against the what now?" Present Mic raises his brow.

"Oh my poor (Y/n), did they brainwash you?" Midnight squeezes the former villain in her arms.

Currently, most of the U.A. staff were having a short reunion in the teachers' offices a few minutes before school was to start up again.

"No Midnight. If they did, I don't think I'd be here, giving you a hug back." (Y/n) says almost hesitantly. "But...What if they did...brainwash me?" She freezes with her eyes wide, staring at all of her friendly teachers.

They all gasp in response except for Aizawa.

"I'm just kidding." (Y/n) giggles.

"UGH, (Y/n) you're so mean! I knew they brainwashed you!" Midnight hugs her harder, constricting her air supply.

"That's enough Midnight. She's here, and that's what matters." Aizawa grumbles.

"So... what do we do now?" Mic interrupts.

Everyone turns to the Mic hero.

"I'm just sayin', (Y/n)'s back, but is labelled as a villain. She's here under custody and is able to teach...but what if they come back for her?" He begins to sweat.

"No need to fret dear Mic." Toshinori puts his good hand on Mic's shoulder.
"They won't be making any runs so soon. Their leader is gone."

"But that makes Shigaraki the new leader." (Y/n) chimes in respectfully.

"I was afraid you'd say that." Toshinori sighs in agreement before carefully waddling off of his office chair. "He's just a kid and already, he's infatuated with the same goal as All For One."

Toshinori stares out the large window, watching as kids enter the school grounds.

"He has a drive."

The teachers all look at Y/N.

"Not a literal one with info...but his drive is literally, the world, he wants to destroy this world. He hates everyone and everything in it, so what else is he going to do? Kill it."

Everyone stays quiet, pondering Y/n's words. What if she really was brainwashed? Nono, that would be ridiculous of them to assume so but...

"Do you agree with him?" Toshinori strikes.

"Excuse me?" Y/n is taken back by his curiosity. Why would she ever-

"You heard me loud and clear." He states.

There was no anger inside of her, but just a little tint of hurt. It could be possible for her to have been brainwashed by Shinsou, but his quirk's affects wouldn't work for a such a long period of time.

Y/n opens her mouth to speak, but is saved by the school bell.

With annoyance clearly evident on Aizawa's face, he leaves in a huff, not even waiting for Mic to follow along side him. Not even waiting for his lover to follow him.

As the room empties, Toshinori, rubs the back of his neck.

"Ack, I'm sorry about that Y/n. I didn't mean to make it awkward." He looks down in shame.

Y/n walks up next to him and gives him a smile before ruffling his hair.

"It's alright. You have your reasons. I'm not mad, really."

"Aish! Go get with your boyfriend already before you make me feel even worse." Toshinori waves her off.

"Whatever you say, old man." Y/n shoots finger guns at the blonde.