Re: Live

Art by Mesha_The_Artist

________

Wake up...

Wake up (Y/n)...

They're watching...

I opened my eyes only to be blinded by white light that pierced my vision.

"Agh.." After blinking a couple of times I notice myself practically hanging from a wall with my hands locked in quirk draining cuffs. (Technically they don't drain...they hinder)

I took a deep breath before observing my surroundings.

No bed...

No table...

Only a giant glass window across from me.

'WHAT KIND OF CELL IS THIS? HOW BORING.'

Then I notice a man in black sitting on a chair staring straight at me.

He looked...sad, Aizawa.

"Well hi." I croak with as much sass as I can muster.

He blinks and stares in flaming anger.

'What....' I think in my totally oblivious mind.

"They did a blood test on you." He stood up and unlocked the door before stepping into my cell.

'Ohmygoodness his voice.'

"I couldn't believe it. Not only are you related to her..." He stood right in front of me. "But you are her."

I looked away feeling a laugh threatening to come out.

"PfftHAHAHAHAHAHA... D-did it really take you...t-that long to find out?" I break out into a fit of laughter, making my back ache in pain from the USJ injury.

"Ow..." A sharp pain in my back halts me from laughing any further.

Aizawa stood still, staring at me in confusion and disbelief.

I look into his black eyes. They were glossed over, almost overflowing with tears.

He lifts his large hands to hold each side of my face.

You could really tell that this man had no time to sleep. His dark circles look even bigger and darker. His skin was an unhealthy pale. Did I cause that? Because it feels like I did...Yeah, I probably did.

Suddenly my thoughts are broken as I feel his head against mine. His expression made my heart ache.

He had this... Sad, sad smile. His eyes were closed. He looked in pain.

"I searched for you everyday, endlessly. No one believed me when I said you were still alive. Nezu had to call me back to school so I wouldn't go crazy." He whispered in a shaky voice.

"I miss the days when we were hanging out together." I whisper back as I reminisced the old memories of the four musketeers. Hitoshi, Kayama, Aizawa and I would always go on adventures together.

Suddenly my face was lifted up. I traced Aizawa's focused vision down to...my lips.

As he got closer, his eyes closed. I could feel his warm breath as he got closer...and closer.

*BAM*

"Agh." Aizawa stumbled back in surprise.

I had just head bumped him with my own.