Chapter.3

(Hi guys i am finally back, I am so sorry for not updating after i said i would , i have been going through a few things in real life and have been really stressed but i am finally back. I hope you guys like this chapter :) ) 
------------------------------
Can's POV -
After Can returned home, he instantly went to his sisters room, his brows furrowed and his face held the obvious discomfort and confusion he was feeling.
 "Oi! Lay! Why must that stupid douche bag be so confusing.." The younger groaned, grumpily flopping onto his sisters bed as she was currently at her desk. "Yah!  Can what are you complaining about this time!" Lay sighed, turning in her chair as she quickly slammed her lap top shut. Can rose a brow in curiosity, all thoughts from before erasing from his mind as he sat up. "Lay... What are you hiding hmm~" He taunted, his eyes directed towards the small grey lap top that sat upon her desk.  Lay would inhale a deep breathe as she nervously fidgeted in her chair, standing quickly. " Ah Can! That's none of your business ! Now get out ! Now NOW NOW!" His sister screeched, swatting her hands in the air rapidly.  Can scrambled to get up as he yelled, running out of his crazy sisters room quickly. "Jesus.. i am starting to think my sister is crazy.." He mumbled to himself, scratching his head gently. 
   Walking into his room, Can  noticed his phone was lit up with a notification, which was strange since anyone rarely texted him first. "I wonder who that could be..". Picking up his phone, Can's face scrunched in confusion. 

Unknown Number: " Hey Rat, I was wondering if i could take you out tomorrow.. Just to have a little chat. If you want, Meet me at ****** street at 11pm. No later." 

It was a simple text really, but Can was already fuming. How dare this prick have the nerve to text him and then call him a rat after he had embarrassed him in front of his best friend!. After shutting off his phone , Can threw himself into his pillows in frustration. Did he really wanna go see that douche... Even he himself didn't know. 'how did this brat even get my number..' He thought, puffing out his cheeks lightly before shaking his head. He Shouldn't dwell so much on it now, he can decide tomorrow wether he will go or not, for now, Can decided he will just sleep it off. 
----------
-Pete's POV- (****Warning mature content ahead****)
--------
Pete: Here is Can's number  ***-***-****
                                                                                    Thanks, It will be of great use.:Tin

Pete: I still don't understand Tin, Why you would want Can's number after you called him all of those things. 
                                                                      Because Pete, Ah its complicated. I have to go.:Tin

Pete: Yah! Tin Don't you dare leave this conversation!
           Read @10Pm
---------
Sighing, Pete rolled over on the bed that him and Ae Shared, his boy friend staring at him worriedly. "Is everything alright Pete?" Ae spoke softly, Pulling the older into his embrace as he nosed at his cheek. Pete would smile softly as he nodded, glancing up at Ae bashfully.
"Yes Ae just some things are happening with Tin at the moment" He hummed, fiddling with the younger males shirt. Ae hummed, his hands trailing under the males upper clothing, running across his smoothe stomach and to his chest. "Don't think about him, let's just spend this moment together." Ae muttered kindly,  unbuttoning Pete's shirt slowly as he took his time. 
Pete would gasp a bit, grabbing Ae's hands as he held them. "Yah, Ae... Not Tonight.. Its late." Pete spoke, biting his lip before looking away, his cheeks already a bright red. He didn't wanna turn down Ae, But it was important that they both get rest as they were finally going back to school tomorrow from summer break, and they both knew there would be lots of work to do. 
Ae didn't stop though, in fact he kept going.
 "Forget about school for once Pete.. your'e always working and studying and we never have time together anymore.." The younger spoke in frustration, crawling on top of the latter as he pinned Pete's wrists to the bed, staring at him with a familiar glint in his eyes. Pete licked his lips a bit before nodding, "Fine, But only for  a little." He said, pushing his body up against Pete's teasingly, their lower halves rubbing together causing Ae to groan. "Ah Pete..always such a tease." He muttered once more, before the two would make their way into a love filled night, with a few complaints from neighbors. 
----------------------------------------------

So i decided i will do this as chapter 3 and then you guys will see what happens in chapter 4 ;) I will probably only do the two ships AePete and TinCan  in this story , but i may add side ships later on. Let me know if i should continue this ! Comment if you liked it and thank you for reading <3 
Note: I do accept critiques or advice if anyone has any, Or even suggestions/Ideas for the story. 
Have a blessed day!~
     -M