Chapter.2

Can's POV-
   After the events from last night, Can really hadn't been in the mood for anything. Staying in his room and pouting all day wasn't helping either, until he got a call from Pete. Sitting on his bed, he was currently staring at the wall, his bottom lip jutting out at the slightest. Why was that guy such a ... a... a jerk!!!' Can thought, a small huff escaping past his plump pout'y lips. His sister hadn't been really talking to him at all today, she was mostly studying or with some friend who'm he did not know. 
  Upon feeling a vibration on his side, he looked down, seeing someone calling him, Pete. Answering it , he put the electronic on speaker and waited. " Can? are you there? i need to speak with you.." Pete's soft voice rang through the phone ,  as he listened. " Yes i am here.. what is it?" Can mumbled, letting out a soft sigh, staring at the empty walls in the room, he should probably put something on those. ok off topic Can. "Can? Can! are you there?" Pete's hushed voice muttered through the speakers of the phone, causing Can to snap out of his recent thought's. 
   "Sorry Pete.. i have been a bit out of it lately.. anyway what were you saying?!!" He hummed, using his other hand to fiddle with the blankets. "Me and Ae are having a get together at our house.. would you like to come..? all of our friend's are invited?" Pete spoke, he was to adorable to decline, so Can agreed, ending the call as he began getting ready. 

(Lets see what Tin thinks shall we..?)
    Tin's POV-----
  After the little.. incident, Tin had gone home successfully with his car. That little rat wasn't gonna ruin his day by calling him a snob. No. In fact, Tin would ruin his day instead. How dare such dirt.. have the nerve to talk to him? He did not know. While working on his computer, his brother had walked into the room, his features blank. "Aye Tin! Mom and dad are here.. they wan't you downstairs. " He grumbled, his brown orbs staring back at Tin's cold ones. 
   Tin scoffed and rolled his eyes, an amusing smirk playing across his lips, his phone beginning to vibrate against his bed as he turned his attention towards the caller. Pete. "Sorry brother.. i got to go somewhere." He smirked, standing from his bed as he put the phone up to his ear, walking out of the room, bumping his shoulders against his brother's. He loved his family  yes but..it wasn't right if he instantly accepted them after being abandoned.. No. 
  "What is it Pete.. " Heaving out a sigh, Tin stared at the floor quietly, "Fine.. I'll come. But only because i rather not stay here..". 
-------------------------
At Pete and Ae's house-----
--------------------
Can's POV~~
Once Can arrived at Pete's house, a grin spread across his face as he happily bounced up the stairs, about to open the door, until someone else's hand stopped him. "Yah what are you- YOU!" He shrieked, jumping back in shock. It was Tin, standing there, a blank expression on his face, but his mouth slowly began tilting upwards at the sight of Can. "Me? Pft.. You rat.. move out of the way." he snarled, causing Can to glare at him harshly. "Yah! I don't wanna go in there with YOU." Can emphasized, stomping his foot on the ground as he let out a soft whine. 
   Rolling his eyes, Tin grabbed the males wrist, yanking him into the house, not noticing Pete standing in front of them with a small smile. Can stared at Tin's hand in shock, his nose scrunched up in disgust.. or was it something else. . His cheeks were flushed red as he ripped his hand away, rubbing it gently. "Yah you snob.. you hurt me- Oh Hi Pete". They watched as Ae came in, slinging an arm around Pete's shoulder, causing Pete to blush normally as always. 
  "So you two have erm... met.." Pete questioned, raising a thick brown brow. The two males looked at each other, one pouting and the other with a smirk. "Yes.. this .. cutie.. decided to help me last night. " Tin faked a smile, wrapping an arm around Can as he ruffled his hair. Can blinked , once, twice, thrice.. "I-i um.. what?!!!" He yelled, shoving Tin off of him angrily. "If i do recall.. your'e the one that pushed me down a-" his sentence was instantly cut as he felt Tin's lips smash against his, causing him to freeze up in shock. Pulling away, The two boy's heart's were pounding against their chest's as they glared into each other's orbs, a awkward silence falling between them. Clearing his throat, Can could feel a red tint beginning to appear on his soft chubby cheeks, not able to stand the silence anymore. 

"Yah .. Snob.. why did you do that!" He whined, coming back to his normal 'alert' self. "I thought i was ...'dirty' hm??!" Can groaned, his brows furrowed into a frown, where as Tin's held a mischievous glint to them. The AePete couple watching in complete shock, this was really amusing but strange.. were these two hiding something from Pete. 
  Can turned, balling his fists until they turned a pale color, tears bubbling at the corners of his orbs. That was his first kiss.. and he lost it to some jerk. "I have to go Pete.. i am sorry.. i will make it up to you i swear!" he groaned, stomping out of the house and to the side walk. 
  Tin let out a small grunt, shoving his hands into his pocket.  " Well.. i guess i should take my leave..but um.. Pete.. may i talk to you.." Tin asked, ignoring Ae's glare at him. He no longer wanted Pete anymore, but he now had a new target.. and this would be so fun. "I um.. sure.. Ae i'll be back.." he hummed, shyly smiling at Ae to reassure him that he only wanted Ae, not Tin, before walking off with Tin. Can having already go home, in a bad mood for sure, feeling as if he wanted to cry.  He would rant to his sister.. yes.. that would work. 
------Tin's POV---------
   Wow... i didn't know the little rat could get so upset over a kiss.. how amusing. Snob? really.. he must not be able to think of something else, pfft. "Pete.. That boy.. what is his name?" Tin spoke, keeping his expression blank so he wouldn't seem 'interested'.  Pete looked at Tin questionably before fiddling with his hands. "ah.. his name is Can..are you two um.. are you two dating? i mean you kissed him an-" Tin quickly cut him off by speaking. "No. I would never date such.. such low of a guy.. he's not attractive at all. Or so Tin thought.. but really.. deep down.. there was always these small butterflies that arose in his chest when Can was around. He thought it was adorable when the male had reacted the way he did, but Tin wouldn't tell. 
  Nodding Tin turned, glancing back at Pete. "Give him my number. No questions. See you around Pete". 
  This ... Would be the start of something.. something that was meant to be.. but not without a little fun right? 

(Hello people who read this :3 I hope you enjoyed this, i am sorry it is a bit rushed and for any grammar mistakes. i will try to write more and practice on it so you can all enjoy my stories!!! 
The first few chapters are gonna be boring, but i promise it will get better! I hope you enjoyed!
 have a great day ~or night~