Chapter.1

(ok so i said i was gonna update this , this weekend but.. i was to eager. um.. XD i hope you enjoy.. this is my first time writing something like this so :D ! )

---
     Tin was a young rich boy, maybe in his mid 20's when he finished college.  His only friend was Pete, another boy who'm was around the same age and wen't to the same college. Tin trusted him with everything, not being able to trust any others. He was known as the 'Ice Prince' back in school and college, and would rarely talk to anyone. His first car.. he got when he was in high school... It was a black Mercedes (IDK WAS IT A MERCEDES XD I DONT REMEMBER). 
He cherished this car with all his heart, not a single scratch upon it. 
    Since he lived a few ways away, he had to drive through the broken down neighborhood before getting to his. It was night time, around 10 PM and he was gonna be late for his lovely 
'family' dinner if he didn't get home. Tin was currently driving through the trashy neighborhood, letting out a sigh of annoyance, his hands gripping the steering wheel, wanting to get out of there already, but what he didn't notice.. was the fuel light blinking 'empty'. 
   With a jolt, his car began slowing down, causing him to yell out in frustration "Ah stupid car! What are you doing we don't have time for this!" He groaned, running a tanned hand over his face, turning his head when he noticed someone beating on his window. What the fuck, he thought. 
-----
Can's POV
   Can was a small boy.. he was out of school aswell, but loved to play football with his friends here and there, and he really loved to eat.. When the sun began to fall, and the moon had risen, the smaller was tugging on his sister's sleeve , begging her to take him for food. "Cmon.. please i really need it.." he groaned, jutting out his bottom lip into a pout. 
   "Stop whining you baby.." His sister grumbled, rolling her orbs as she adjusted the glasses planted among her face. "Your'e always hungry Can... Go get your own food i'm studying!" She growled, bursting through the door of her brother's room in annoyance, a book in hand as she waved it around, threatening to smack him with it. 
   Can scrambled to hide under the covers, a horrified look plastered onto his features as he lifted his small hands up in surrender. " Don't hit me i'm sorry! I swear i'll shut up.." The boy screeched, his deep brown orbs peering from over the blanket, watching his sister Lay retreat back into her own room. Sigh. 'Guess i'll have to go on my own hmm.." He thought, removing the large blanket and getting up, mumbling incoherent words to himself before he grabbed his phone, walking out the door. 
    ------ Back to Tin's POV-----
      Tin stood by his car in silence, a small frown playing on his lips before his head snapped towards a short and skinny figure, running towards him.  " Hey you! Do you need help?" It was Can. 
    Scoffing, the rich male shook his head in disgust, standing up properly as he pretended to brush dust particles off from his shoulder. "Sorry but.. I don't need help from dirt." Tin chortled humorously, no sense of joy at all in his tone.  The younger's smile would lower, faltering at the slightest bit. "D-dirt?!!! Who are you calling dirt you snob!" He yelled, his small fists beginning to ache as he balled them together, the vein's on his hands popping. Hah.. this was pretty funny, Tin thought. 
    Upon feeling amused, the taller walked closer, a small smug smile making it's way onto his handsome face. "I am calling YOU dirt, because that's all you are. I don't want or need your help, so please, leave". Slap. 'Did that scum bag.. just... slap me?!'. "Yah! You jerk! How dare you! I-i should punch you right now! " Can's lips were trembling, and his eyes were fuming with anger and annoyance. He would really hurt this rich snob if he had to.  
   Tin grunted quietly, running his smooth finger's over the now forming red spot on his cheek, his smirk long gone, and a intimidating look that could kill anyone, had replaced it.  " Ahhh! This is what you do when someone tries to help you.. such a jerk!!!" Can hissed, stomping his foot against the pavement, child like really. 
   "I'll get you back for punching me you rat.." Tin hummed, gripping the edges of the younger males shirt, his fists gripping onto the shirt so hard that they turn white, their faces inches apart, their eyes staring into one another.  Feeling intimidated now, Can ripped the latter's hands off of his shirt, only to get shoved onto the ground. 
   "Don't ever underestimate me.. now stay on the ground where you belong.." Tin said, inhaling a deep breathe before turning, ignoring the males cold and not so intimidating glare. 
'How cute..' he thought, quickly getting rid of the thoughts. 
   -----Can's POV AGAIN----- 
   ' I am not so much hungry anymore now because of this jerk..' Can said to himself, His vision now focusing on the rich male, taking in his looks that he had failed to notice earlier. Tall, handsome, broad shoulders.. to die for- NO! What was Can thinking.. This rude guy in front of him was certainly not attractive at all.. nope... not at all. He really just wanted food.. yeah.. that's what was wrong. 
  "Whatever.. I don't have time for this.. If i.. if i ever see you again.. your'e dead!" He yelled out, turning on his heels, letting his orbs travel back to the rich snob behind him, before they turned forwards. Tin would just have to call someone to help him, because Can was obviously not in the mood now that he had been called.. Dirt. 

(So this was a bit short.. sorry about any Grammar mistakes or anything like that. this is my first time writing a story like this. the official and next chapter will be posted saturday :) ! i hope you at least liked it a little, 
       Have a great Day/Night !!~