Peter The Cheater

Peter is pure. This Peter... not as pure.

Teenage Wade/Deadpool

3rd Person P.O.V.

Peter didn't mean to cheat on Liz. He just didn't know how to end their relationship.

Peter had been dating Liz for 6 weeks when he met Wade. Oh Wade. He feel so hard, so fast.

Peter P.O.V.
Flashback

I had just stopped a mugger and was resting on a building when I heard a voice behind me.

"Yo Spidey!"

I turn around to see a man in a red and black spandex suit. He had several swords on his back and belt, along with a few guns.

"Who are you?" I ask cautiously, afterall he hadn't set off my spidey sense. peter tingle

"Don't you regognize me babyboy? I'm Deadpool!"

I search my mind for a hint at who Deadpool is.
"I saw you on the news once, your a mercenary aren't you?"

"Bingo!" Deadpool screamed running over and collapsing next to me. "Wanna go for tacos babyboy?"

Flashback end
3rd Person P.OV.

We went out a lot until I realised, they were more like dates, and Liz and I hadn't gone on a date in a while. I hadn't thought of her in a while.

Btw liz knows he's spider-man

I tried breaking up with her multiple times, but I just didn't know how. I didn't want to break her heart.

I should have just told her.

Peter's P.O.V.

Wade and I had just stopped another crime when Wade pulled me into a kiss.

I melted into it. We were getting pretty heated when I hear a voice behind me.

"Your cheating on me?!"

I spin around to see Liz, standing at the end of the alley way, staring at me with dispare and horror.

"Liz, I can explain, I-" I start.

"No Peter I don't want to hear it." Liz runs out of the alley and I try to run after her, when I feel a strong arm grab my arm.

"Babyboy... Why didn't you tell me?" Wade says sadly.

"I- I don't know. At first I thought this- us was just a friendship, but when I realized it was something more, that I didn't like Liz anymore, I tried to break up with her. I just didn't know how. I was so afraid of breaking her heart, that I made it worse." I say as I start crying. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

Wade raps his arms around me. "It's alright Spidey, I'm not mad. How about you go home, get some sleep, and tommorow you can call her and explain, okay?"

"Alright, thanks Wade."

I should've Said No.

Alright let me know what you think!

My inspiration for this story was the song  Should've said no by taylor swift.