The Founders Party

Reviews:

XxXLuvTheOriginalsXxX – I am planning on the two of them becoming good friends. Jeremy will see Jasmine as a role model as well as the story goes on.

RnR – This is a long reply.

1) I'm not taking things from other stories if that is what you mean. All of this comes from my head and I'm really not sure where you're not seeing that. For the Ford Anglia I had already wanted that as her car because it gives her some of the Wizarding World with her and it will come into play later on in the story anyway. The flashbacks are a must for my character – it will be nothing like Mario-mm story – Jasmine is completely different from Iris(Mario-mm) and Leya (Revelations), you will have to see as the story goes on. Besides, I have been using flashbacks for my stories a lot lately (Alive but not Awake) is one of them.

2) Mittens is a great add to my story okay, I didn't want my character to be alone in that house and I didn't want it to be an owl because Hedwig was gone. Another thing, please don't insult like that about her name and my choices for it – my friend's kitten is this exact kitten and I loved it.

3) Teddy, I'm honestly not a child expert. Other than that I wanted Teddy to be a bit more advanced anyway because he's a metamorphmagus and part werewolf because of Lupin.

4)Right, this is the main thing I wanted to get to. What you are talking about, I have done for a long time before now. I've always described what my characters wear if I haven't used Polyvore attached to the story (which I haven't done for this one). I've never found it useless because it lets me picture what they are wearing and what they're doing. I did notice that Mario-mm does this too, but I have done it for a long time and so has other writers I know.

5) The flashbacks – I'm not from the 18th century and I was crap at History so I have no idea what people would actually say from that time other than my imagination. Back then I think the two Salvatore brothers were actually close (except for the Katherine incident anyway). I liked the 'little bro' comment, it was better than him just saying 'Stefan'.

6) The nickname – Jazzel. Yes, I probably could have thought of something better but again it was my decision and my likeness to the name. I wanted it to be different and it just stood out.

7) Finally just a quick note to you, thank you for the criticism/dislike note but some of your words actually hurt. Mostly the part on my 'stupid decisions' and my kitten. I'm not the smartest person either when it comes to history or children so my decisions for those are based on what I thought was right for my story. You may have thought all of it was constructive but 50% of the words hurt – it was hard for me to write this chapter after it.

All I can say is if you don't like it, don't read it because others seem to like it.

Small note for this chapterThe link to see what Jasmine wears to the Lockwood Mansion, it is on my Polyvore account under 'JasmineLockwoodParty'

Harry Potter crossover Vampire Diaries | Reborn | The Founders Party

Jasmine's muggle mobile went off as she sat down at her dining room table, eating a tuna and mayo sandwich with a glass of water. On the table was her school binder and the homework she was trying to currently complete before school on Monday.

The raven head picked up the device, answering it as she placed it to her ear, "Hello?" She frowned, wondering who it could be.

"Jasmine." She recognised the voice as Bonnie Bennett, "Hey, what are you doing at this very moment?"