Chapter 5

• Dedicated to to all of you reading this xx<3

 I take Theo's hand and lead him up the stairs and back towards my room. It feels strange being home in the middle of the day. As i open the door and walk in i turn to Theo, his eyebrows are drawn together in concentration.

' Is everything ok ? ' I ask softly 

Theo looks at me and smiles slightly , pulling me to him and wrapping his arms around me. I can feel him breathing in the scent of my shampoo. 

' Everything is better now that i've found you. Its just seeing your Grandma shook me. She looks so like my Grandma.'

I nod and smile.

'Its because they were twins' i say looking up at him. 

He smiles down at me and kisses the tip of my nose. We both sink to the bed and i curl into Theo's lap . Just as i get comfy my cell trills. Grabbing my bag with a sigh i pull out my cell and can see that its Tilly. 

'Tills whats up?' i ask answering the call.  Theo is kissing my neck and im trying not to giggle.

'Oh my God !' Tilly gasps on the end of the phone.'You will NOT believe whats happened to Mandy !' 

'Ummm whats happened to Mandy?' I say and at the mention of Mandys name Theo stops kissing me and looks at me questioningly. 

'Well after your show down, which i am proud of you for by the way, she started spouting that you had used magic on her and that Theo bit her! . No-one believed her and Mr Thorn called her parents to come get her. Because there were so many people to witness that she grabbed you and you pushed her in defence that no-one believed her. She's being seen by a shrink and wont be at school for a while.' Finally Tilly came up for air so i could speak.

' I didnt hurt her did i ?' i ask. 

' No way!' exclaimed Tilly who then said slyly ' Anywhoo i wanna know about Dark. Tell me everything.'

' Ummm nothing to tell you really Tills. Can i talk to you tomorrow? We need to get costumes sorted out for the party.' I say trying to throw her off track.

'Your coming?!' she squawks down the phone line ' You cant talk now can you? ok i'll see you tomorrow' 

I hang up and turn to Theo who is laughing. 

'You heard all that?' 

'Oh yes' he says wiping tears from his eyes ' I wish we'd stuck around to see what happened' 

Theo pulls me to him and kisses me again. As my tongue meets his i can feel his fangs have elongated again. 

You need to feed again?

Ummm its fine i can wait.

I pull away and flick my hair over my shoulder exposing my neck. 

'Its fine Theo. Please let me feed you' I say when i see the fear in his eyes . ' What is it Theo please talk to me' 

'I cant you'll hate me' 

And with that im alone in my room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theo's POV

As Taise leads me to her room im still in shock. Grandma Star looks just like my own grandmother.

'Is everything ok ?' Taise asks softly and i pull her to me inhaling the scent of her. I could spend everyday of my life just holding her. Now i've found my Blood Mate i dont want to leave her side. 

 'Everything is better now that i've found you. Its just seeing your Grandma shook me. She looks so like my Grandma.' I say not wanting to keep my thoughts from her.I can feel her nod.

'Its because they're twins' she says looking at me. 

Why didnt i know my grandmother was a twin? To cover my confusion i kiss the tip of Taises nose and as we sit down she curls into my lap as if its always been her favorite spot to sit. Its amazing that even after such a short space of time its like we're in sync. Just as she gets comfy her cell goes off and as she pulls it our her bag i can see its Matilda. As Taises listens to Tilly i kiss her neck trying to get her to hurry up and finish the call. I hear every word thats being said and at the mention of Mandy's name i stop and wonder what she's been saying now. Im shocked to learn that she remembered me biting her but i guess that had something to do with Taise blasting her with magic. Taise hangs up the cell and turns to me, by this point in crying with laughter. 

'You heard all that?' 

'Oh yes' I says wiping tears from my eyes ' I wish we'd stuck around to see what happened' 

I pull Taise to me and kiss her. As i do i can feel my fangs elongate again. There is something about my mates blood that i cant control. Its like my chosen drug. 

 You need to feed again?

Ummm its fine i can wait.

I cant believe it as she flips her hair and exposes her neck to me. I start to panic. There has only been one other time i've felt like this .. this out of control.

'Its fine Theo. Please let me feed you' she says gently . ' What is it Theo please talk to me' 

'I cant you'll hate me' 

And with that im gone from her room before she can stop me.