Chapter 2 Theo's P.O.V

Well lunch was a revelation. As i walk to my next class im deep in thought about what happened. When Dillon called me over i couldnt believe who he was sitting with. Anastasia Star has to be the most beautiful girls I have ever seen, she just never talks to me or even looks at me. So i've always thought she hates me. Until today when she looked up at me with her beautiful Amethyst eyes . I could feel her shock as clear as my own at finding her Blood Mate. Although I dont think she understands what Blood Mates are all about. 

Im trying hard to hide from Mandy the cling on. I mean the girl just doesnt get the hint, i've tried to end it with her so many times. I could compel her i guess but too much compulsion isnt good for a human and i've been using it to feed from her. I know, i know, im a user but a Vampire has to eat. 

As i round the corner Mandy is waiting at my locker. 

'Hey baby' she practically purrs at me. Goodness she makes me feel ill.

'Mandy' i say trying to ignore her. Putting my books away i take a deep breath and turn to her. Its now or never.

'Mandy' i begin turning to look at her. ' I think we should take a break for a while'

Crack

My head kicks back with the force of Mandys slap. 

'DONT YOU EVER THINK YOU  CAN BREAK UP WITH ME THEO !!! I DECIDE WHEN WE ARE OVER AND DONT YOU FORGET IT !!' she yells at me stalking down the hallway. 

I finish dumping my books and turn in time to see Tilly laughing as she walks off. I know this is going to get back to Tasie and im not sure how i feel about it. I head to the parking lot and can see Tilly deep in conversation with Tasie. As they get into the red Jeep Tasies eyes find mine and i speak straight into her head.

'I TAKE IT YOU HEARD ABOUT EARLIER. COME TO THE PARTY WE NEED TO TALK' 

I can see her shake her head slightly and im not sure if its a no to me or to Tilly who hasnt come up for air yet. I get into my own little black sports car and follow the Jeep out of the lot, smiling at the number plate 'TASIE STAR'. I head for home thinking about everything that had happened today. I need to speak to my parents about finding my Blood Mate. 

As i get to my house i can see Moms car parked where it normaly is. I get out and head inside looking for mom. 

'In here darling' she calls from the kitchen and i know she will be cooking something amazing. 

I walk in and she stops what she is doing and looks at me. Her dark eyes taking in my apearance.

' You look different darling, somethings changed in you. Tell me' she says 

I find it hard to look away.

'Well' i begin' i split up with Mandy' 

' That vulgar little human?' my mother asks 'Why? I thought you were happy with your choice' 

I look down at my feet unsure of how to continue

' I thought i was too, but Mandy is mean and spiteful and well there is this girl. I've liked her since we moved here and i think she might be my Blood Mate'  i say looking up at my mother who has gone deathly pale and is sat ringing her hands.

' You cant have ...' she begins in a whisper ' its not possible ' 

' Why not?' i ask ' i know she is my Blood Mate 'We can comunicate without talking out loud and i can feel her feelings and stuff'

My mother sits shaking he head and i know she is going to tell me what is going on. 

' Your Blood Mate is part of the most powerful witch family in Fornica' she says in almost a whisper ' One Hundred years ago our family had a fall out with their's and a curse was put on the youngest child of each family, everytime they found their Blood Mate something would happen to them .. something awful. Your father and i made the choice to move here because you are our only child and we dont want to loose you.' 

I can tell my mother is fighting with the tears the are threatening to fall. I stand and put my arm around her looking down into her sad face i say in a whisper.

' Nothing is going to happen to me or to her i sware it' 

I head up to my room and sit realing on the bed. Suddenly i look up and can feel in my blood the call  from her's. I fight the urge to leave until it becomes unbearable and i head out of the house, only knowing where i am i going from her blood call. As i get to her house i can see her window is open so i crawl through and see her laying on the bed. I stand there unsure of what to do until i hear her say my name 

'Theo please' 

I can see she is half asleep but unble to stop myself i lay down next to her and she curls into my arms mumbling my name.I smile and close my eyes. I sleep like a baby