Secret Santa

Ever since Rodrick and I's little interaction, Adrian hasn't wasted any chances reminding me that he was hers. She was kissing him every chance she could to make me jealous and she damn near fucked him in front of everyone's face last night.

I find it interesting how I can just get under her skin like that. I mean hey eye didn't do anything. It was all Rodrick. But I guess the thought of me being able to have him bothered her a little and I was fine with that.

It was now two days before Christmas and we were all bored so Nessa, Andre, Rodrick, the twins, and I decided to go to the mall and finish up the little Christmas shopping we had left. I was surprised Adrian didn't wanna come along but Rodrick said she was out with Chloe and her baby daddy. Everyone went their separate ways and I was stuck with helping Rodrick look for something to get Adrian. We had been in 2920272 stores I was ready to go.

"You think your sister would like this?" Rodrick picked up a light pink Chanel bag. It was cute and designer of course she'd like it.

"I don't know." I shrugged making a stank face.

"Damn, you're no help at all." He chuckled. "Wassup with y'all though? Y'all haven't really spoken in a while and it seem awkward around the house."

"I don't know." I lied. "I guess we just drifted apart." I spoke walking over to a mannequin pretending to look at it. Hopefully he'd stop asking me questions about her.

"How's your mom?" I tried changing the subject. "I miss her." His mom was the funniest woman on earth.

"She good. She'd be happy to hear you miss her. She talks about you all the time." I turned around and smiled at him.

"I'm starting to think she likes you more than Adrian."

"Why you say that?"

"I don't know. She not happy we finna get married. When I told her I proposed she stopped talking to me for a week. I don't know why though, Adrian's a great person."

"You really like her, huh?" I asked hoping he'd catch onto my sarcasm, but he didn't.

"Swear we had the best moments together, she cool as fuck." He started cheesing, making me wanna throw up. I couldn't wrap my head around the fact that it seemed like...

.....like he...

......genuinely...

.....liked...

......the bitch...

"Are we talking bout the same Adrian? Like my sister Adrian?"

"Yeah bro." He laughed. "And She was one of the first people to really rock with my music. Besides you and Dre of course. So of course imma wanna hold her down like she been holding me down from the beginning."

Literally my face when he said that bullshit👇🏾 but he wasn't facing towards me so he didn't see it.

Aint nothing on this earth faker than this bitch.

"What about this?" He asked again but this time holding up a rainbow colored one.

I chewed the inside of my cheek before setting my pride aside. If he really liked her dumbass then who was I to stop their love? Maybe she changed for him?

"Yeah, I think she'd really like that one."

"Bet." He said while walking towards the register checking out his items.

I walked out the Chanel store and towards the Fendi one, but as I got closer I noticed two silhouettes of people who looked oddly familiar holding hands at the register. The woman kissed the man before turning around.

"What the fuck!" I yelled before turning on my heels speed walking out the store. I was quickly grabbed by the collar of my sweatshirt.

"Comere bitch." My attacker spoke dragging me back into a secluded area of the store.

"Adrian get off me." I pushed her arm away from me.

"You're foul as fuck, I can't wait to tell Roddy bout you and Christians little bonding session

"You're foul as fuck, I can't wait to tell Roddy bout you and Christians little bonding session." I mugged her and Christian, who just stood there looking stupid. Per usual. Where was Chloe?

New Character Introduction: Christian
Played by davinchi

Christian was Adrian's baby daddy, and of course Chloe's father

"Bitch please, you think he'll believe you? I'm a saint in his eyes I can't do no wrong." She smirked. "And don't try to use this as an opportunity to try and take him from me. Cuz you been plottin since he stepped in the house and it's evident."

"News flash sweetie, ya nigga spoke to me first!"

"News flash sweetie, my nigga doesn't want you and he never did! So get over it! Why you think he chose me over you?"

"Bitch you stole him from me." I felt my eyes water but I refuse to let this bitch make me cry.

"I can't steal some you never had." She spat glaring at me before smiling. "You didn't see nothing. Aight?" She spoke before walking out with Christian. She intimidated me and she knew it.

I waited to walk out the store, before walking back to the Chanel store where Rodrick was.

"You good? Where'd you go?" He looked at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"I'm straight, I just had to go to the bathroom."

❄️

Short part 🤘🏾😛 I wrote this pretty fast and it's kinda trash so I might update it 💀😭 vote and comment! I like comments more😭!