He just left

My name is Harry Edward Styles and this is my story, well the part you haven't figured out already! I know a lot of you are very good at finding stuff out, but as much credit as I have to give you guys for your (what do you call it?) FBI work there is a lot you don't know, because we weren't allowed to tell you... Now finally you will know everything!

Let me start by telling you the part you are probably most interested in: he and I? yes we were an item, but we broke up a long time ago!4 years, 5 Months and 19 days ago to be exact!
He had cheated on me and then carried on with his life, without even looking back! He had become everything the media laid him out to be and might I say they weren't to far off...
I, Harry Styles, wanted to beg him to come back to me... back then, if he'd asked me to beg on my hands and knees for him to come back, I would have and if I were truly honest, I still would.
But I wasn't honest! I had mastered the art of lying people to the face without the slightest emotion and if people believe to see my emotion, it's faked!
I knew this and I could imagine deep in his heart he knew it too. Well if he cares to notice, in between  hooking up with his model chick.
I laughed with disappointment! It was a cold and bitter laugh, not like the laugh people think belongs to Harry Styles.
Sometimes I asked myself, who I had become, who he had made me become... You should know: He broke me that day nearly five years ago!

(Flashback)
US Beauty pregnant with Louis Tomlinson's child! The headline was everywhere and I still couldn't believe it. I just wanted to lock myself in my room and cry!
There was a knock on the door. "Hazza please let...me explain!", Louis called from the other side of the wooden hotel door. That made me sob even more. After a few more knocks it became silent outside my hotel room. Louis had left and I couldn't deal with it anymore. I took my phone and called Simon.
"Styles? What can I do for you?", Simon asked when he picked up the phone. "I can't do this anymore! I am leaving one direction at least for now... I will finish the album and everything, but then I am out!", I said, with as much strength in my voice as you can bring up when you just found out a few days ago that your boyfriend threw away your fucking five year relationship by getting pissed drunk and impregnating some blonde chick...
"Are you completely out of your mind Styles? That would end one direction!", Simon growled. "For now my decision is final! I am off as soon as the album is out!", I said making it final and ending the call. I had just left One Direction for good!
(Flashback end)

I had everything!? I am one of the most successful singers in the world, I am famous, I would never have to worry about money, but none of this meant anything to me! Thinking about my success made me feel nothing, but a big emptiness, where he use to be! Where he probably still was...
For him life had gone on, he had a son now, he had a career and a girlfriend and my life? My life had ended the day he left me! Now I just existed! Playing the happy, pleasant to be around Harry I used to be...

„Mr. Styles, the show is on in a few! Are you ready?", my assistant asked me. She was a friendly blond haired woman, who tried her best to keep my "escapades" away from the tabloids.
I just nodded, massaging my temples on my pounding forehead! I had a terrible hangover! My assistant shot me a sympathetic look, which I ignored and made my way to the studio.
Which show was I on again? Ah Right, James Cordons "Spill your Guts or Fill your guts!" Why was I doing this disgusting show again? Because my friend James Cordon asked me to! I groaned.

I entered the studio and right away my eyes were blinded by bright flashlights! The fans were screaming.
I'm telling you :
Bright lights+ loud noise = Bad combo for a hangover and so my head started pounding even more.
James smiled friendly and I nodded as a reply, than I turned to my fans and shot them my fake smile, which I had perfected over the years. The fans started to scream again and my head seemed to be screaming too!
"Harold, it's nice to see you again! Ladies and Gentleman, welcome to the late late show and Spill your Guts or fill your Guts!", James announced. I grinned, waved once again and sat down on the chair, which was positioned on the opposite side of James'.
"Let's see Harry... I will give you... the scorpion!", James said looking very pleased with himself. I smiled politely and asked, so people would think I actually cared, if he was sure I could eat that. My head was still pounding so I missed James answer, so what? As if they'd poison us?!

"Okay Harold, so the first question! Are you and Kendall really over?", James asked with a grin.
After having an eye to eye with the poisonous, black scorpion, I answered: "Yes, but Kendall and I are still on good terms and I think that's an important thing! Anyways, James the cow tongue and who's your favourite Kardashian?" "Harold, you cheeky little...!", James said mockingly and so the game continued for another ten minutes!
I had just considered the game not being that terrible after all, but then James asked his last question: "Harry, it's your choice either you drink the birds saliva (still not sure how they get it) or you tell us who the song Sweet creature is about?"
For a second I forgot to breathe!
I couldn't say that! Honestly what the hell did he think I'd answer?
Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner, Camille Rowe or Louis Tomlinson?
Louis! How long had I tried to forget this name? How long hadn't I dared to even think this name, much less say it?!
I closed my eyes and poured the disgusting liquid down my throat! It was repellent!
The crowed was laughing, probably because of the disgusted face I was pulling. James also couldn't contain his laughter, then he said his goodbyes and I took one last glance at the crowd.  There I saw a red headed girl, no older than ten, with a sign saying:

My first real crush was Louis Tomlinson! ~H.S.

I smiled and that was the first genuine smile anyone had gotten from me in months maybe even in years.
This sign had triggered something inside of me, I couldn't quite put a finger on! Or maybe I could?!
I waved one last time and disappeared in my dressing room. Just as I had closed the door my phone started ringing!
I saw the number: Simon Cowell!
And my final bit of good mood was gone! "Simon?", I said into my phone, not making an effort to hide my annoyance. "Styles. How are you?", I heard Simons voice on the other end of the line. Is he being serious?! "Peachy!", I answered, note the sarcasm here!
"Good!", he said ignoring the obvious sarcasm in my voice completely, "I think a band reunion is overdue!" What the hell? "Your starting your world tour in three months!"
Haha! No! Not a chance in fucking hell I'm driving around the world in one bus with Louis William Tomlinson! I hadn't spoken to Liam in years and Niall I had only spoken to twice in the course of 5 years. Simon really thinks I will just go and play happy band mates with them? Best friends even, When they all took his side?
Na-a! Not happening! "But...", I wanted to argue, when I was rudely interrupted by Simon, who simply said: "Everyone else accepted and you won't be the exception." It was simply a statement, but the threat behind it was unmistakable.
No one with a healthy sense of self preservation would disagree with Simon Cowell, but that wasn't what kept me silent this time!
"Yes your boy toy agreed to a reunion!", Simon answered the question I hadn't yet asked. He had agreed? He wanted to on tour with the Band? On tour with me?
"Well Styles, London Ritz Hotel next Tuesday! Room number 2401  and of course a reunion dinner at the Thames Restaurant Tuesday evening 7 pm! Good talk!"
And then the line was dead! He had hung up without even waiting for a reply, he probably wouldn't have gotten, because my thoughts were only circling around one person:

Louis Fucking Tomlison!